Megan Thee Stallion | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Megan Thee Stallion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Apr 17, 2019.

1. OH GOD SHE KILLED IT

superultra likes this.
  2. This is so good. Love the throwback vibe. I need her to properly blow up.

3. I love it when she's on her old-school shit. She truly is the next supreme.

4. B.I.T.C.H is that girl, she's the most exciting out of the new generation for me. She's so consistent and bops for days. I've been revisiting Tina Snow mixtape recently and it's criminally underrated.

5. Tina Snow ended up being one of my favorite releases of the last decade. Megan has that certain jenny says quan about her.

Subspace88, flowersandu, 1991 and 3 others like this.
  6. Love the song.
    Hate myself for always being thrown off for a millisecond when she spells out B.I.T.C.H. (even writing it like that feels wrong). My brain registers it as a mistake because of that Momma Dee meme.
    [​IMG]
    mess

7. This is so great and much needed. I don't think Diamonds will do much commercially, but I know I'll be hearing this for months. I still hear Hot Girl Summer all the time.

Jwentz and aux like this.
  8. aux

aux

What a fucking serve. I need Megan to blow the fuck up, she’s absolutely killing it.

9. Love her but B.I.T.C.H. sounds so dated. I can't see this doing anything for her.

10. It samples a 2Pac song so it's probably intentional.

11. What a hook.

Dijah. and superultra like this.
  12. “B.I.T.C.H,” “Pimpin,” “Hot Girl,” and “Last Week in HTx” are just so amazing in the way she puts a contemporary spin on old-school sounds. Her mind.

13. This bop from the Tiny Desk Concert is out now too

14. aux

aux

FUUUUUUCK

15. It seems like B.I.T.C.H. might be a smash, it's set to debut in the top 40.

16. G-Eazy getting his claws into Meg. We hate it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.