Megan Thee Stallion | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Megan Thee Stallion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Apr 17, 2019.

1. aux

aux

[​IMG]

2. Ms Megan needs to have an intervention staged by Halsey and Lana. The man's trash.

Island, An Insider, Truce and 6 others like this.
  3. Ugh, how gross. Why do his taste in women seem so... opportunistic, perhaps?

4. Sis...
    [​IMG]

5. The way he was attempting to make out with her cheek, the reptilian-like behaviour jumped out. I assumed she had taste I-
    [​IMG]

aux likes this.
  6. They were both drunk and there are other people in the room. Seems like they’re just playing around and nothing serious. She usually keeps her real relationships lowkey.

7. I don't know...

8. This is the same man who turned cheating on Halsey in every state while he was touring into an actual game, so not surprised.

9. Hasn't Megan watched Hustlers? It's not worth it!

10. I fully believe Megan will break his heart.

superultra likes this.
  11. I sadly find g-Eazy attractive in a dirtbag kind of way. Self love found rotting

12. Huh. Hello, Gerald.

[​IMG]

#loveyourselves

13. Its kinda sad how many likes and retweets this has

I'm not a fan of G-Eazy but I wish we would stop policing black women on who they should or should not date (especially since Megan and G-Eazy were just fooling around. Nothing more) Ruining black history month? Chile....where is this same energy towards Donald Glover, Michael B Jordan, Patrick Patterson, etc who prefer white women?

14. Who can blame Zendaya for getting herself a sweet taste of Jacob Elordi anyfuckingway. That's a fine ass man.

15. I really need this to be talked about more bc fire_and_flames.flac

Overdose likes this.
  16. Damn this is good.

nooniebao likes this.
  17. I've just listened to this, DAMN. What a song, this deserves to be massive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.