Meghan Trainor - Takin’ It Back (Oct 21) | Page 125 | The Popjustice Forum

Meghan Trainor - Takin’ It Back (Oct 21)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Island, Jacques, matthew. and 3 others like this.
  2. She’ll never top The Love Train press release I fear.

3. She's always lurking, ready to appear when we least suspect.

[​IMG]

4. who is this for.

5. Bad bitches and Trainors only.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    Jwentz, Verandi, Tchelitchew and 6 others like this.

6. The thumbnail...................................................

7. Meghallah serving as usual.

8. Rob

Rob

I can't believe some of our pop flop faves are struggling to get an album out with mildly successful singles, whilst Meghan is somehow getting an album out yet running on fumes.

9. I blame her TokTok popularity. The way she has managed to make her husband, her brother and her best friend all huge TikTok names is insane.

Who is here for anything Meghan Trainor let alone anything Meghan Trainor adjacent?

GimmeWork likes this.
  10. Hopefully, there's some bops on the album. She has shown herself to be capable in the past:

Txetxu and Tchelitchew like this.
  11. Some of the comments on these videos made me scream, including this ddd:

Screenshot_20220825-232614_YouTube.jpg

I completely skipped her last era (is Treat Myself worth checking out?), but I did actually stan her a bit during the Thank You era.

Tchelitchew likes this.
  12. I feel like Treat Myself has a couple of decent tracks that are worth checking out. Four of the videos that I embedded are from the Treat Myself era. Here are a couple of other tracks that I rate:

Rob, blaze_dave and Tchelitchew like this.
  13. I feel like she could have built a more devoted following by pandering to the gays a bit more. She's just so aggressively bland and suburban sometimes that it dulls the impact of amazing tunes like "No" and "Waves." I do think she's a real talent.

mayhuee and lucasdc like this.
  14. I just think they don't know how to market her, which is bad for any pop star.

Some of her songs are good but she's easily forgettable.

15. "Don't I Make It Look Easy" (2:34) out Friday.

16. [​IMG]

Ferk and Purple like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.