Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Jun 21, 2017.
A Bethenny podcast and now a Maloof Hoof? Real Housewives stan confirmed!!
I have so many questions...
1. Why does it look like she became a squatter in the doll house from the "Bounce Back" video while Little Mix wasn't looking?
2. What is she takin' back?
3. Will anyone even notice it was missing?
4. If "Lucky" is a Britney cover, can she please take it back and keep it?
5. Is "Bad For Me" the lead single or part of the warning label instructions for listening?
6. omg what if it's actually good and I have to eat my words and purchase a ticket for the M-Train?
Someone leak Criminals
Where's the vinyl pre-order.
I know this gets thrown around a lot, but the cover is literally straight out of Coverlandia circa 2011.
I'm here and 100% ready to ironically stan this mess.
The fact that she could get a full album out on schedule without any hits. I need to know how she managed to avoid label limbo hell.
Diamonté needs to take notes!
I know you jk but also I can picture Epic doing fan polls with most of them going 'I'd like her to go back to when she was good!!'
Back to writing bops like this
The fact I'm still friends with the video hottie...
I want another No
Kinda miss the Treat Myself: Phase 1 era when she embraced being a tacky sitcom pop star.
Some points were made
I will admit, in moments of extreme weakness, I have been known to drunkenly bop along to ‘No Excuses’ in all of its ‘This is Brenda from HR’s favorite song when she’s feeling **frisky**’ glory.
Thankfully we don't have to worry about that.
According to Apple Music the only writer on that song is Meghan.
There’s.. a lot to unpack but featuring a Pentatonix member is the biggest red flag.
Those song titles don't really encourage. I hope there's at least one song nearly as amazing as "Wave." That was a proper 10/10 for me.
Separate names with a comma.