Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself + A Very Trainor Christmas | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself + A Very Trainor Christmas

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I don't know why we are surprised by this. Meghan Trainor is the type of artist that SCREAMS Christmas album. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

Lupita and Rob like this.
  2. Can't wait.

22756.jpg

3. The way this album is getting such a negative backlash even before it is released is sending me.

4. When people sing about dreaming of a white Christmas, I don't think this is quite what they meant.

5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Glad to see her squeezing in promo.

Jamie and Rob like this.
  6. Ddd... I can’t with the picture, especially when there’s nothing connecting her words to the Christmas theme, literally the only reason for the border is the album...

That said I am happy for them and I am definitely in the minority looking forward to the album.

7. I feel like if anyone (other than Mariah, obviously) has the capacity to write a fun/cute original Xmas song, it would be her. She missed a trick by not calling it Christmas Train though.

Happy for her.

Lupita and moonchild1313 like this.
  8. You really think it goes from Mariah right onto Meghan for that (or anything)? dddd

9. Its the season of goodwill and I'm just trying to lean into that , ma'am!

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well it's Meghan being Meghan alright.

11. A present?!
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork, Verandi, Laurence and 6 others like this.
  12. Her Ray of Light is coming.

13. Well, maybe there are no points that I have made.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

It's literally like she picked up where Title left off. This is never going to be for me, but this could be big for her if she plays her cards right. Soccer moms will line up for this.

Txetxu likes this.
  15. Congratulations to her! I think it's cute and people do way too much on Meghan. I actually really love NO! even though it was arguably the misstep that derailed her career.

16. Just listening to the songs released so far... Wasn’t sold on the original one but Last Christmas is actually kinda great for me, true to the original with some subtle updates that really work.

I’m sure this isn’t for everyone still but I’m looking forward to it!

17. Oh god. I like both of the songs so far and I hate most covers of Last Christmas. Not Meghan finding her lane.

Marquis and Mvnl like this.
  18. She will stop releasing music to be a full-time mom. Finally.

19. I can picture this being played in those tacky (but alluring) Christmas themed shops and i don't know if I totally hate that?
    A nice bit of fluff and tack for the holidays.

Txetxu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.