Mel B feat Janet

The Singing Office. Christ, the pilot for that has been floating around for years. Unless it's been majorly updated then it will be terrible.

T

tommie

Well, you have to admire that Mel B seems to be taking any opportunity she can get after the Spice Girl reunion. It'd be so weird though if she actually had a hit - does she even have a label yet?

She's working with Scott Storch too and has apparently done a track dissing Eddie Murphy. Mel B is really big in America at the moment and they're not really aware of her flop albums.

If bloody Natasha Beddingfield can get a hit there, I'm sure Mel B can do good things there. Even if it flops I'm looking forward to it.

Hazuki said:
The original rumour was wrong. Janet actually worked with Mel Blatt from All Saints.

Sweet jesus.

Back to Mel B though...
I think she'd do very very well in the USA
I can see her doing some R&B/Hip-Hop stuff and getting a massive reception. They love her. They will love her music. No?

S

slimane

Hazuki said:
The original rumour was wrong. Janet actually worked with Mel Blatt from All Saints.

This is not that unlikely. I presume it was on songwriting? I know La Blatt has a publishing deal...she was always good with melody back in the day but Shaznay was always a bit of a nazi at locking the other saints out of the studio when she was working on lyrics and Karen Poole co-wrote with Miss Janet a couple of years back didn't she?

S

someboy0716

cambodiangoatpatrol said:
She was on Dancing with the Stars, which is a show for has-beens or lesser knowns, the biggest irony about the show is that none of the contestants are really 'stars'. Of course she is known as Scary Spice, but nostalgia can only take you so far as 'Headlines' proved.

janet likes to whisper on random ppl tracks... its usualy a word or 2... and then she ends up calling it a DUET!

she did those for bigger flops than Mel B is....