Melanie C - 8th Album & General Discussion | Page 139 | The Popjustice Forum

Melanie C - 8th Album & General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DoggySwami, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I absolutely love it!
    It‘s been just added on Itunes.

Slamb and Mr_Matt like this.
  2. Fantastic video and song!

neinzedd and LPT like this.

3. I was the same. Love the concept and it's really good. A few more looks would have made it amazing.

AfternoonsInUtopia and OffTo like this.
  4. Her best lead since... Anymore. Joke aside Anymore is a solid 10/10 as well. I feel like she is getting better each year. Love that vibe for the last 5 years or so.

Daniel L, Tracy Jacks and DoggySwami like this.
  5. This is truly fantastic. The production is really great and she has improved so much on her lyrics, which up to Version of Me have always been a bit clunky here and there.

Ugh, of course a global pandemic would not stop Mel f*cking C from releasing new music. I love her so much.

6. I haven’t really listened to any of the last albums or songs from Melanie C but I really like this. Both the song and the video is a pleasant surprise.

7. Check out The Sea

It's truly the sister album of Northern Star.

8. This is brilliant!

LPT and nbtsa like this.
  9. Top 10 on UK iTunes, at #10! Even though iTunes doesn't mean all that much anymore, it's still nice to see her that high up. High Heels managed #28.

[​IMG]

Edit: It's now at #8!

Tracy Jacks, Sideout, LPT and 6 others like this.
  10. DoggySwami likes this.
  11. I bet she was supposed to head to the states from Australia to appear. Such a shame as it would have been her first major television performance since the Northern Star days. I hope James has her back once things have settled.

LPT likes this.
  12. Great track, really sleek production. This style really suits her and I like it better when she doesn't shout, the breathy vocals are lovely

LPT, neinzedd and Slamb like this.
  13. DoggySwami and jawow_ like this.
  14. Ok Ms. C. This actually slaps and her voice blends so well with the production.

Mikal, DoggySwami, nbtsa and 7 others like this.
  15. Great to see it top 10. High Heels only managed top 40 with a TV performance too.

enhanced CD and etienne like this.
  16. She just said on her Instagram live chat that she was supposed to be in Canada, which makes me think they had a huge promo blitz scheduled

Also she had some really cute t-shirts which I'm assuming are official merchandise so here's hoping she does a ton of bundles when the album comes out

nbtsa likes this.
  17. Amazing song and video. Up to #7 now on UK iTunes.

Daniel L likes this.
  18. Yeah she said she was supposed to be in NY and had Latin America and Asian trips planned as well.

19. LPT

LPT

Such an utter shame.

20. The merch has been up on her website for a while, she has some decent looking stuff. https://store.melaniec.net/

LPT and DoggySwami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.