Melanie C - 8th Album & General Discussion | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum

Melanie C - 8th Album & General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DoggySwami, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I don't know. At the time it was released I didn't like that much too. I admit I was mad that Melanie released it as a single (tbh she's had better options). But it's a beautiful little song!

Mr_Matt and LKane like this.
  2. You know in an alternate universe, there’s a playlist that left these off and someone’s saying “But why didn’t she include them!?!?!?”. Can’t win either way.

DoggySwami likes this.
  3. TMI

TMI

I’m not a fan of hers and wasn’t aware of all of her releases, but listening to this playlist is a good experience.

etienne and DoggySwami like this.
  4. Coolrockgirl and Mr_Matt like this.
  5. She will be performing on Tuesday on The Late Late Show!

Slamb, DoggySwami, Vitamin and 3 others like this.
  6. Clunky lyrics aside If That Were Me is a bop and made sense to release it back then, after it flopped, many hate it but I don't think the song is bad. Feel The Sun (Remix) was the only other choice tbh.

AlmostFamous, Alenko, LPT and 2 others like this.
  7. I'm kinda surprised (and upset) that she didn't get to perform on the Together At Home livestream. I know she's not big as a solo artist at the moment but she's a freaking Spice Girl which is a lot bigger than many other artists who are performing, I guess it's they just don't have enough time for everyone to perform there.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  8. She probably got the offer, took the money, pulled out and then kept the fee. That’s what she’s good at.

9. Does she cancel a lot of her concert dates? I wasn’t aware of that.

10. Gosh, can you stop bringing that up everytime you have the chance?

Rob, jawow_, Mr_Matt and 1 other person like this.
  11. No.

12. Ok Karen.

NuhdeensPassport, Rob, jawow_ and 7 others like this.
  13. Shut up.

14. No, she doesn't.

maneater83, Sideout and Stranger like this.
  15. "I couldn't live without my phone... but you don't even have a home"

16. If you're not a fan of Melanie then why are you posting in this thread? We don't need your negative energy.

maneater83 and Mr_Matt like this.
  17. I am a huge fan of all of the girls but what she did was a massive disappointment and was unforgivable. Me bringing it up every now and then as shade is the absolute least I could do. We’re not on DenDen anymore, we’re allowed to criticise them for the wrongs they have done.

18. I didn’t think so. She seems like a very professional person. The only complaint I have with her touring is she never tours the US. I guess there isn’t a big enough market for her here, but I really want to see her. My dream is a joint tour with Natalie Imbruglia.

LPT likes this.
  19. LPT

LPT

What are you referring to?

20. I still don't get it. Sorry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.