Melanie C - Melanie C | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Melanie C - Melanie C

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Disco Tears, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Many of the other bundles/items have sold out so that's a good sign!

Chris Lala and Jacques like this.
  2. Added a new tour date in Sweeden. Great to see her visiting so many countries. Also I don't think we give enough credit to the fact we are getting a big solo Spice tour in 2021.

In other news In and Out of Love has been added to a new Spotify playlist called The Gold List, with the most recent songs from classic artists, which honestly sounds like an amazing idea? Especially for those acts that only ever get played their most popular hits.

LPT, nbtsa, Stranger and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fearless with Nadia Rose out tomorrow.

neinzedd, saviodxl, LPT and 10 others like this.
  4. We are so close to the album release I didn't expect a new single until next month.

andru likes this.

5. Looks like a music video is coming tomorrow too! 10am BST on YouTube: https://youtube.com/melaniecmusic

Surprising as the single cover gives me buzz single/pre-release vibes since it doesn't feature a photograph like the others that have been released so far.

6. I'm not crazy about Fearless. I'm sure it'll grow on me though.

jonny, Mr_Matt and andru like this.
  7. I feel the same to be honest. It's definitely new ground for her and I can't really compare it to anything else she has released, which is exciting and a huge achievement this far into her career, but if I didn't know it was Melanie before listening I'm not sure I would make the connection immediately.

neinzedd likes this.
  8. I love the preview, it's a very different sound for her but it's very chill. It's a very good complement to the previous poppier singles.

I think that's the point, to break stereotypes about her, even to the extent of not appearing on the cover.

9. God this campaign is so well managed. And the material is among her best. It’s all a gay fever dream.

10. I like the vibe and her vocals on this.

Chris Lala and andru like this.
  11. Sounds different! Excited about it. We've been so spoiled this era, considering Overload is probably going to be released as a single too!

LPT, Chris Lala, dipitybix and 2 others like this.
  12. Probably because they don't have a good Mel / Nadia photo combo.

topopMAC1, JMRGBY and andru like this.
  13. Will the song be available at midnight or will we have to wait until tomorrow morning?

14. Midnight.

DoggySwami likes this.
  15. Here it is!

Sounds incredible to me. So different to anything she's done before but at the same time this tempo fits her so well. I will say at the first play the first verse sounds so classic her that it contrasts too much with the rest of the song.

Sideout, LPT, Stranger and 3 others like this.
  16. Fearless is such a strange song. I think I like or could love it, but I'm also not sure yet. It's definitely new territory for her.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  17. Yeah I’m not sure what I think of it. On one hand it’s a vibe but I also kinda forgot I was listening to it while it was playing.

18. I like Fearless, very different. Will be nice if there is also a remix for this song.

19. Music video:

nbtsa, neinzedd, saviodxl and 5 others like this.
  20. MB

MB

Not a fan of Fearless but it's still 3 out of 4 for me. I think I'd prefer a solo version of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.