Melanie C - (Self-titled) | Page 135 | The Popjustice Forum

Melanie C - (Self-titled)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music City Queen, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Interesting. Does show mean live show or tv show?

2. Could it be Dancing On Ice? If I remember right, they reveal the contestants in October?

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  3. I’ve never seen that show since I live in the US. But isn’t ice dancing awfully difficult and dangerous if you’ve never done it. Most ice skaters start at around 3 or 4. I took some lessons starting around 11, but that was already too late for me to be good at it.

Acronym likes this.
  4. Imagine a few well known faces getting pulled along the ice to a Becky Hill song.. that’s basically “Dancing on Ice”.

5. not sure if this was known but when she was signing her individual Spice vinyl she said that the top she’s wearing in that picture was worn by Mel B in the Wannabe video.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    Wishlight, JasonJay, Sideout and 17 others like this.
  6. I was all over Drown tonight.

What a track. It’s sad how upset she was in her book that The Sea wasn’t a success.

7. I like it. But from the Sea, Enemy is the one.,Breaks my heart every time I listen to it.

8. They literally get a few weeks ahead of the shows to train and learn how to do it and then continue to learn as the weeks go on, same as Strictly Come Dancing / Dancing with the Stars. Some might have skated before obviously.

I don't know if I'd want Melanie to do this show. It's always been seen as a lesser show than Strictly and a bit 'cheap'.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  9. Didn't she say in another interview that she's done with reality TV? I hope it's something else...

10. Yes, she didn’t seem to enjoy Dancing with the Stars.
    On Facebook someone said it involves contemporary dance.

11. Does anyone know where the book landed in the Sunday Times bestsellers?

*Edit: just found out from twitter-number #7 on 4,000+ sales.

nbtsa and Coolrockgirl like this.
  12. Number 7

d2019 likes this.
  13. She looks unbelievably good.

14. The way she avoided the question when Joy Behar asked if she misses the Queen

LPT, Untitledjp, DoggySwami and 4 others like this.
  15. Going to her Q&A/signing/meet & greet tomorrow in NYC. She looks radiant in these last interviews.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.