Melanie C - (Self-titled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great, and I love her playing with her own iconography in the video - I just wish they pushed it a bit farther. I'd have liked to see her re-create a few more looks or have something happen with/to the statues.

I was the same. Love the concept and it's really good. A few more looks would have made it amazing.

This is truly fantastic. The production is really great and she has improved so much on her lyrics, which up to Version of Me have always been a bit clunky here and there.

Ugh, of course a global pandemic would not stop Mel f*cking C from releasing new music. I love her so much.

I haven’t really listened to any of the last albums or songs from Melanie C but I really like this. Both the song and the video is a pleasant surprise.

Top 10 on UK iTunes, at #10! Even though iTunes doesn't mean all that much anymore, it's still nice to see her that high up. High Heels managed #28.

7aybdQ0l.png

Edit: It's now at #8!

I bet she was supposed to head to the states from Australia to appear. Such a shame as it would have been her first major television performance since the Northern Star days. I hope James has her back once things have settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.