Melodifestivalen 2018. | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2018.

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Both Benjamin and Felix are going to perform at the London Eurovision Party.

Now I wish I got tickets. dddd

James2009, biffy77 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. NOT FO&Omar meeting Luis Fonsi

popknark2 and dynamite_state like this.
  3. YUH GAVF MEHHHHH

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. #NoTeaNoShade but Benjamin and Felix are having a sleepover tonight and are currently sharing a bed.

Source: Instagram stories

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. It would be a major coup if one day we had two young male popstars who were dating — the only ones I can think off of the top of my head are Olly from Years & Years / Neil from Clean Bandit and Andreas & Magnus from Alcazar (am I missing someone blatantly obvious??). Maybe I’m naive but the amount of One Direction slash that has been created over the years leads me to believe that people (i.e. the teenage girls that the popstars would be told not to come out so that they don’t alienate their fans) would root for a gay popstar couple.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  7. Okurr Miss Felix!

8. Guess she heard Equinox's soundcheck and got snatched bald too.

9. A&E

A&E

Bengtzing ha impact!

10. What an upgrade! From a 6 to an 8!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

@Högsta domstolen @The Hague @Nuremburg @Judge Judy
    I am suing Spotify for having the NERVE to title a playlist All The Feels and not include the only All The Feels that matters

constantino, A&E and ImaginationS like this.
  12. [​IMG]

SEE YOU IN COURT SPOTIFY

13. FRIDAY IS MY DAY WHO KNEWWWWW?

anigif_enhanced-9163-1424991817-7.gif

Still get my life to Party Voice.

14. Also Benjamin Ingrosso is in the row in front of me on my BA flight back to Stockholm. King of Melodifestivalen and Economy Class (he’s in a window seat).

15. Did you say hi?

James2009 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO OF HIS ARM HAIR!!

Whatever it takes!!!

Roll a can of soda under his seat and ask him to give it back to you so he has to lift his arm over his head!

17. We’ve just landed in Stockholm. Going to try for a photo but I may chicken out.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. I got a photo but it’s SO bad. Fuck. And we had a mini conversation. Damn.

Edit: I was running for the airport bus. He was so sweet. He called me over after he caught me looking and was like yeah let’s do a photo. He was with a Ten Music Group handler and someone I didn’t recognize.

I was like you were sleeping on the flight and I didn’t want to interrupt and he was like, don’t be silly. We took the photo and I wished him luck in May and he said good luck to me as well.

Honestly I’m now stanning him for the win.

The photo is on my instagram story: jamie030592 (low key promo).

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  19. Slåy!!

BUT DID YOU GET TO TOUCH HIS ARMS AT ALL

I KNOW I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS BUT IT IS A BIG DEAL

IT LOOKS LIKE HE WAS WEARING MULTIPLE LAYERS! I DO NOT APPROVE!!

Yes this post was worth all caps

20. Oh he had a ton of layers on. He literally slept against the wall the entire flight with his mouth open lmao. He reclined so he was like diagonal to me. This has been a weirdly personal experience. Can’t believe Ten Music Group aren’t shelling out for Business Class though.

dynamite_state and WowWowWowWow like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.