Melodifestivalen 2019. | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2019.

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Apr 19, 2018.

1. The most 'divisive' entry seems to be Anna Bergendahl. Dead last with the two kids groups, and the second favourite with two of the older groups.

A bit annoyed they didn't release the exact number of votes for each of the age groups.

2. So the new voting system didn't actually change the top 4 from each semi-final (it just rearranged their order a little).

I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. It's kind of a kii that Lina Hedlund stole Rebecka Karlsson's DTF spot though.

3. This is too complicated.

popknark2 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. Ya this is tea.

popknark2, Alenko and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. This would SHOCKINGLY reveal that young people app vote far more than old people.

popknark2, Alenko and WowWowWowWow like this.
  6. The kids aren't here for Jon Lundvik? Thank god old people vote or we'd be stuck with Bishara.

popknark2 and WowWowWowWow like this.

7. Jon Lundvik actually won with a wider margin because of the new system.

Poor Lisa Ajax got bodied by it dd.

8. I’m sitting in Wayne’s for my standard “last night in Scandinavia, let me eat my feelings regarding having to leave” appointment, and so far I’ve heard “Om om och om igen” and “Who I Am” ... I am now chugging my lemonade so that I can leave because my Wiktoria senses are tingling.

EDIT: I survived.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Island, popknark2, WoW73 and 5 others like this.
  9. I honestly still can’t believe that “Diva to Diva” happened.

Island, Wishlight, popknark2 and 3 others like this.
  10. In my head today:

JAG KÄNNER OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ
    DEN ELD SOM BRINNER NU ÄR DET BARA DU SOM TÄNDER

JAG KÄNNER OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ
    OCH DET ÄR BARA DU SOM KAN BORSTA MINA TÄNDER

That's your shite joke of the day everyone.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Wishlight, popknark2, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  11. Good hygiene is important!!!

popknark2 and Empty Shoebox like this.
  12. Why do they even bother making these music videos? They're all worse than ”Cut To The Feeling”, a feat in itself.

I miss BWO.

13. Who could have guessed the Alexander Bard we knew back then would seem sane compared to the batshit crazy right-wing disaster he's transgressed into these days.

14. Yikes. I didn't know BWO were canceled.

15. Maybe she dumped you because you spend your afternoons in an empty restaurant, Bishara!!

At least Omar got a budget from somewhere.

James2009 and popknark2 like this.
  16. It's on now. @KamikazeHeart and I will tell you about any dreadful performances.

Wishlight and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. I find it hilarious that he’s so “edgy” and “philosophical” and yet is a panelist on a commercial TV network’s talent show, adapted from the Syco family. I guess posting hot takes on Twitter doesn’t pay enough to help out with beard upkeep.

18. Remember when Ace Wilder was eliminated first last year? And even Wiktoria did better than her?
    [​IMG]

KamikazeHeart and Empty Shoebox like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.