Melodifestivalen 2021.

I'm going to try and hold off on reviewing songs before hearing them in full because every year I say "meh" at the clips but end up listening to them 1000 times after they get released.

Also, Danny's rehearsal today:

Jessica's rehearsal:

The fact that Danny's lyrics include references to the Macarena............
giphy.gif

Danny has strange energy and I'm happy all his peers have won Mello and not him! Yes I am petty!

Never forget the time he (per Aftonbladet) stormed out of the arena after losing to Loreen, saying that he didn’t want to wait around and watch her winner’s performance, and later claiming that Sweden missed out on a chance to send his song, which would have been more successful at Eurovision—
tenor.gif

Also I am howling at this article because I never realized that @Charley, @popknark2 and my forearms made it into the Swedish press (top left)!
01EC8408-C122-45C0-84F1-BAD039D111A2.jpeg

Is there anyway to watch this in the UK. I know I used to stream it somehow off of SVT channel or something but I feel like it stopped letting me last year.

Is there anyway to watch this in the UK. I know I used to stream it somehow off of SVT channel or something but I feel like it stopped letting me last year.
I definitely watched it on SVT last year and as far as I’m aware we’ll be able to this year.

QX not putting Jessica Andersson on their annual Melfest cover is homophobia.
Dotter as Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, a "TOTantino" production! Hahaha

Also, Eric Saade as the Bohemian Rhapsody cover is NOTHING compared to when they had Martin Stenmarck play Freddie Mercury
DA8-C9016-6-E72-408-A-8-F49-7-DE20792-B341.jpg

and yes I will post this photo on this forum once a year until the day of my death.

Last edited: