Melodifestivalen 2021.

24 acts leaked so far and still no sign of Agnes who I assumed (hoped?) postponed her album release to next year because of Melfest.

Lili & Susie did a podcast last week and they said they have a song ready for the contest by legendary Anders Hansson but WHERE ARE THEY?!

So no press conference this year due to covid. Artists will be revealed through the app or on social media on Tuesday (9 acts), Wednesday (9 acts) and Thursday (10 acts) between 07.00 am and 03.00 pm CET. A bit of a hassle but oh well, I'm ready!

Karin Gunnarsson also says there will be ”many contests within the contest”, whatever that means.

So no press conference this year due to covid. Artists will be revealed through the app or on social media on Tuesday (9 acts), Wednesday (9 acts) and Thursday (10 acts) between 07.00 am and 03.00 pm CET. A bit of a hassle but oh well, I'm ready!

Karin Gunnarsson also says there will be ”many contests within the contest”, whatever that means.

I think this refers to the songwriters? Isn't Andreas Wijk one?

he/him
Darin has accomplished enough in his career since 2010 that entering Mello would feel like several steps down for him and I'm sure Agnes would sooner eat a bowl of nails than take part again.

DP9OVmZ.gif

Last edited: