Melodifestivalen 2021. | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2021.

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Dotter will go from NQ -> almost winning -> NQ again? Lets hope the song isn't as left field as it sounds.

2. I was thinking just this. As the song sounds a bit naff really from the description.

3. With that title I suspect it will be less Dotterdam and more Totter? Damn!

4. Robin?

soratami, Island and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. I love that Danny's full name is Daniel Gabriel Alessandro Saucedo Grzechowski.

6. The way I'm going to bop despite the reasons not to

Wishlight, Kadebostany, Jamie and 4 others like this.
  7. MB

MB

Saade better bring a bop and not a flop.
    Honestly they’ve really spoilt us with these acts, let’s hope the songs live upto the names!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  8. I want all of those as my last name

9. Aftonbladet’s twat in a cap has become too good at his job at this point. SVT needs to figure out how to keep people’s mouths shut or at least not make us spend three fucking days getting clickbait notifications about artists we already knew about.

Oh and poor Expressen. Wasn’t their biggest ”exclusive” Charlotte Perrelli and ... Roger Pontare?

upload_2020-12-3_18-21-2.gif

10. I can see the boys taking each other out and The Mamas taking this again.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  11. Danny seems to be trying something new and hoping it sticks. On the other hand, Eric seems to be playing by the rules which has worked for him in the past. It will be interesting to see how they both do this time around.

12. Thank you for this imagery!!

cakeboy, Rob, krajol and 5 others like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

Klara Hammarstrom and Jessica Andersson better serve us bangers!

14. I feel like Jessica Andersson being sick really ruined Party Voice, the lower key in the finale really changed the song and performance and lost a lot of spark.

15. From what I can tell Klara is doing a power ballad this time. She compared it to something you'd hear in a Disney princess movie so I'm assuming shes going for a Let It Go type moment.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. I wonder who will get the pimp slot in each heat.

I assume The Mamma's are a lock for closing the last heat. I wonder if they will stick Dotter in the same one too.

I think Charlotte may open heat 1. Based on her last two attempts she is not pimp slotting anymore.

17. 2C487E32-16AA-436F-80B5-837D61ADEC42.jpeg

18. Okay but being a big name means shit unless the song connects. We've had so many "obvious winners" the last years and ultimately most of them have fizzled out before the final and ended up top 5.

WowWowWowWow and constantino like this.
  19. I occasionally smile about FELIX SANDMAN

20. Imagine calling a kid Daniel Gabriel though. His parents have a lot to answer for.

Kadebostany and Island like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.