Melodifestivalen 2021. | Page 73 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2021.

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Mar 21, 2020.

1. I agree with you that kids and pre-teens shouldn't be given smart phones. Look at this disastrous things they can do with it!

Also, this is growing so much on me. I hope she gives the gays all they want us more music.

EDIT: Apparently Tess is trying this crowdfundIng thing where you help with the promotion of the single (PR, Video, Ads), but it's far from reaching the goal nn. Poor girl.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. So votes from 3-15 year olds have twice the weight of votes from 16-29 or 30-44 year olds... what an idiotic system.

Wishlight, Jamie, constantino and 4 others like this.

3. This beefed up version sounds much better.

4. This is miles better!

5. Behöver inte dig idag really is a lovely song. Hopefully she comes back next year.

6. A little throwback...

I love the choreography!

Jamie and unidan82 like this.
  7. I wish this was on streaming. Looking into buying the Mello 2002 CD to get it...

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    rubirubi likes this.
  8. I do have the Excellence "We Can Dance / Last To Know" CD single but I don't know if they kept the same studio recording featuring the five members of the band or just four...

9. Damn how long have you had that??

rubirubi likes this.
  10. Problem is I don’t own a CD player or anything to rip it on. Maybe I’d send it to my better half in Sweden so he could do it. Modern problems ugh.

11. In other news, Jenny Silver is featured on a new song, and it's uhhhh... something else.

WowWowWowWow and popknark2 like this.
  12. I assume the “DTF? More like WTF!” jokes have already been made?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.