Melodifestivalen 2021. | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2021.

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Before Loreen no one had ever won from Semi 1, and now we've had 3 - so don't count Dotter out just yet (on the basis of her Semi Allocation at least)

Aries, Alenko and Jamie like this.
  2. Okay but-

2002: 2
    2003: 2
    2004: 4
    2005: 3
    2006: 4
    2007: 2
    2008: 4
    2009: 4

A more successful decade for the andra deltävling

Alenko likes this.
  3. Eric Saade in the pimp slot?! ... ok

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  4. MB

MB

Eric Saade can pimp my slot any time.

girlsaloudjunkie and Rob like this.
  5. Eric Saade Sting mp3

6. Uugh this can’t come soon enough. The Swedish top 20 is literally just rap, ballads and, except a new Benjamin Ingrosso single, pop songs that are approximately five years old. And lurking just outside, at #21, a song about choking a girl in a garage.

You better bring the pop bangers, SVT!

Wishlight, Island, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  7. For those of us cursed to live outside Sweden, I don't know how many Melodifestivalen songs you usually have at your disposal on Spotify, but over the past 72 hours we've suddenly received an onslaught of past contest entries and it is glorious. I can now send fractions of cents to:
    Charlotte Perrelli - The Girl
    Jenny Silver - Something In Your Eyes
    Andreas Lundstedt - Aldrig aldrig
    Top Cats - Baby Doll
    Babsan - Ge mig en spanjor
    Sibel - Stop
    Pernilla Wahlgren - Jag vill om du vågar
    Eddie Razaz - Alibi
    Hanna Lindblad - Goosebumps & Manipulated
    Kikki Danielsson - Idag och imorgon
    Arja Saijonmaa - Vad du än trodde så trodde du fel
    SWEDISH HOUSE WIVES - ON TOP OF THE WORLD

It has been a long 9 years on Spotify without you all but här står vi.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    cakeboy, Daniel L, Wishlight and 9 others like this.
  8. When I lived in Sweden I set up my Spotify to be SE based and honestly, best thing ever. There is every song you could possibly want...Linda Bengtzing and Pernilla Wahlgren singles galore!

Daniel L and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. That would have been the smart thing to do - although I think I read once that you have to log-in from your home region once over a certain period of time and I was/am just too lazy to figure out VPNs and paying a Swedish Spotify account in USD etc.

popknark2 and Island like this.
  10. The level of detail in explanation of how they created the stage in the original tweet is incredible. I'm so ready for this.

11. Somehow they always manage to make the stage a bit claustrophobic. Even though we know it's in a huge arena it feels much smaller that most concerts we see in same scale venues. I'm sure the TV production elements play a part too but they love huge side pieces that are mostly unnecessary. I wish they'd just "open up".

Kadebostany likes this.
  12. Really keen to watch Melodifestivalen this year, are there ways to watch it in the UK?

Island likes this.
  13. You're able to watch it on the SVT website as they don't geo-block it :)

basil, Island, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  14. amazing thank you

15. Or through the app on Apple TV. Props to SVT because watching Melodi Grand Prix on NRK is a pain in the ass with the geo-restrictions.

Martyn likes this.
  16. Anyone who's in the know - got any indications of what we can expect on Satruday from our entries?

popknark2 and hownee like this.
  17. I know nothing. Have they even released real pictures of the stage? First rehearsals are tomorrow, hopefully we’ll get something.

Is the artist bible even out? And don’t we usually get lyrics on Mondays or is that Tuesdays?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. svt.se/melodifestivalen doesn’t even have any content, it just redirects to the SVTplay page. And there have been no new tweets on @SVTmelfest since Wednesday. I would expect this level of lack of professionalism from the BBC team but not the Swedish team!!

unidan82 and popknark2 like this.
  19. MB

MB

acrimonious mammoth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.