Melodifestivalen 2022. | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2022.

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Klara Hammarstrom with another Essex bop got to be got to be

saviodxl, Island and Txetxu like this.
  2. Much as I love MelFest, they really need to get a whole lot of Fresh Blood in there. Having the same names swirling around every year is becoming a tad tiresome, and making it hard to root for it as a NF...

Alenko and ImaginationS like this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

Clara Klingenstrom has an album out Dec 10!

4. Loreen was in the studio and recorded something with a TV producer (I think) from Melfest...

I highly doubt she's entering again plus it would have be kept secret so they wouldn't be posting it on Instagram. Maybe something for one of the intervals given it'll be 10 years since Euphoria?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

Faith Kakembo being rumored to return is well deserved. Crying Rivers was robbed.

6. Not Lillasyster AGAIN

also are there more frightening words to a Mello fan than a rumor that one of the slots will be filled by “Manlig dansbandsstjärna med revykarriär”

Island, Amnesia and popknark2 like this.
  7. Island and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. Island, Alenko and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

KamikazeHeart and WowWowWowWow like this.
  10. Faith Kakembo is back… yas

constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. With a song by Laurell Barker no less!

12. I know it's just as a songwriter, but who the fuck thought it was acceptable to have Paul Rey back?

As for Omar Rudberg and Klara Hammerström... stop_trying_to_make_fetch_happen.gif

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  13. The best news of the day though?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please recreate this!!

[​IMG]

constantino, Txetxu, saviodxl and 6 others like this.
  14. DAS

DAS

I'm so excited for Lisa Ajax to be back! I had a feeling that she might be back this year for some reason. Whilst I wish she was solo and with an English song, her previous swedish songs and her collab with Niello earlier this year was a good track so i'm hoping more of the same from their melfest song.

Also excited for Klara, Linda and Faith to be back. I hope Omar has a Om Igen or Boys with Emotion rehash, meaning over hyped but not anywhere near a winner.

Looking forward to the second half of the names being revealed, expecting Robin Bengtsson, Malou Prytz, Lina Hedlund and Wiktoria's little sister in the next group of names

Edit: Not here from the return of John Lundvik...

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. Omar had some hype with his Netflix show and if the song is good…

WowWowWowWow, nathanspears and Island like this.
  16. So... are we having to wait until Friday for the next set? Weird to do them so seperate.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  17. Wednesday I think. It's possible they haven't finished up the details with the last ones yet.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. I just realised Klara is doing 3 Melfests in a row

Karin said FUCK Christer’s rules

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  19. I pray that Alvaro Raul Estrella Zapata isn’t afforded the same privileges

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021 at 1:11 AM
    Amnesia and Alenko like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.