Melodifestivalen 2023 :: | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen 2023 ::

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Txetxu, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Yes bad idea teasing the results halfway through. Would be better to just have two rounds of voting like they usually do. Not mad about losing the duels though.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. I actually love the experimentation going on in Andra Chansen, to be honest - makes it for a different evening and also is a nice tester for potential new formats.

3. Love how we've just gone full circle and ended up with Tittarnas val again.

popknark2 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

With all of this pressure, someone better faint live on air when they make it to the final.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. I've got a horrible feeling Marcus & Martinus might have in the bag this year. Just a vibe reading the instagrams.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  7. This… wont work

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  8. Mariette‘s songs have gotten worse every time so I am not that excited.

9. I can't imagine being excited about an artist participating in a selection for the fifth time in nine years. Do half of these people have any sort of profile outside of Melfest?

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Official announcement of the first 14 artists tomorrow.

11. Please announce Loreen in the first batch! I won’t be able to cope waiting.

12. If they invite Loreen back and then also invite Anton Hagman back, the bastards!

02CB8FAA-C06C-4FAF-B476-3F9C97CC4370.gif

Square, Alenko and Island like this.
  13. DAS

DAS

7am uk time announcement on SVTPlay (available worldwide) of the heat 1 and 2 contestants!
    Keeping my fingers crossed some good, previously unannounced names to appear

14. [​IMG]

15. I’m not here for it either! That’s what the reporting claimed

YRSHKD likes this.
  16. Maria Sur, an artist from The Voice Ukraine 2022, is competing in Melodifestivalen 2023. I wonder if there's a chance of Swedes giving her Kalush-level support in the voting.

Island likes this.
  17. Eva and Ewa!

And Tone is back too.

18. I knew Loreen wouldn't be announced today, it's going to be a long day waiting

Alenko likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.