Melodifestivalen Tickets | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Melodifestivalen Tickets

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Danniiboy, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Last year I was in the parkett - right down the front by the catwalk, it was totally amazing, and I only got the ticket as someone pulled out.

To be honest though, you get a good view of the stage from anywhere in Globen and at the end of the day I'm going for the whole experience, to spend 5 nice days in Stockholm, meet some friends, go to some cool clubs, and the atmosphere in Globen is electric whether you are sittng in row A or row ZZ.

I'm flying out on Wed from Glasgow Prestwick with Ryanair, they don't do flights on Thursdays and the Fri flight gets in at 11pm which would give me hardly any time at all so I'm going to make the most if it and stay for a wee while!

2. I know a couple of people that have been the last couple of years andsaid that you can't see a thing being as they put it "up in the Gods"

Lasy year though they mananged to get good seats nearer the time as some people cancelled

3. I'm in the stalls, Is that the Parkett? Tickets via friends from a Eurovision website. Not sure of the precise details. Won't know until I receive them November time. Went in 2004 and I was further back on the floor but it was still absolutely amazing: that year we had Lena Ph, the Clamp and After Dark!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.