Melrose Place | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Melrose Place

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blayke, Jan 3, 2011.

1. When Jo appeared the series picked up, then by the end with Michael and Kimberly I was hooked.
    Seasons 2-4 are amazing tv

2. If it hadn’t been for Daphne appearing on One Tree Hill, I probably never would’ve given Melrose a chance teebs. She was the main reason I wanted to give it a go.

Jo was godly, especially with the kidnapped baby stuff. Her punching Kimberly is the reason I’m breathing, the reason I get out of bed in the morning.

3. Yeah, the episodic / serial story format was not the move, but there are a few decent episodes in that first half of S1.

I thought the episode that dealt with racial sensitivity with Billy and Rhonda was handled pretty well and still holds up today.

Andrew.L and kylieminogues like this.
  4. I kinda wish Rhonda stayed around. I wonder where her character would’ve wound up.

I kinda wish Matt’s boo from season two stayed too. He was kinda hot.

ohaimanabu likes this.

5. Found this tonight! Fun little watch.

kylieminogues likes this.
  6. I love that Trina’s Baddest Bitch is playing over the Amanda montage.

I’ll say it again that Heather Locklear might’ve brought interest to the show with the Amanda/Billy/Drunklison love triangle, but she was a nonentity until like season five when it was clear that Laura and Marcia weren’t returning and they needed someone else to revolve the craziness around.

ohaimanabu, berserkboi and Andrew.L like this.
  7. Completely agree @kylieminogues ! Your point is further made by how infrequently someone posts to stan Amanda compared with most of the other ladies!

kylieminogues likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.