Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Jackson rushed to hospital

I think most of us suspected the tour was never going to happen... or at least all of the tour. Hardly anyone expected him to get through all 50 although nobody expected this before the tour had even started!

It was never going to happen was it? : /
I hope he's alright though. : 0

I don't know, it's not even shocking or surprising to me. It's been years in the making...

There's a banner on digitalspy now but it says from US reports so i'm assuming they are quoting TMZ.

Sorry but why is his dad on the phone to tmz? Does that not seem rather odd? (I mean on the dad's part, I don't doubt tmz are telling the truth)

EDIT.

Again, apologies.

Weezerfan said:
Sorry but why is his dad on the phone to tmz? Does that not seem rather odd? (I mean on the dad's part, I don't doubt tmz are telling the truth)

They probably called him.

This isn't being made up. This has only happened within the hour so this is why the news is being rolled out slowly. This is happening and it's really not looking good.

The latest is that he wasn't breathing when paramedics arrived at his house or when he arrived to hospital.

Hazuki said:
Weezerfan said:

You don't doubt TMZ are telling the truth?! They're hardly the most reliable or ethical outlet out there.

Didnt this all happen once before about 10 years ago when he was due to make a one off come back performance around the time of History?

UnderPressure said:
Hazuki said:
Weezerfan said:

You don't doubt TMZ are telling the truth?! They're hardly the most reliable or ethical outlet out there.

I thought they were generally reliable, maybe not.

Pop star Michael Jackson was rushed to a hospital this afternoon by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics.

Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The parademics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told The Times.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...teve-ruda.html

Oh dear, so it looks like he's really not up for it then doesn't it, AEG are liars. Refund please.

This makes me genuinely sad. How low have the mighty fallen.

Ray said:
This makes me genuinely sad. How low have the mighty fallen.
I'm feeling quite sad about it and for all we know, he might be ok. It's amazing how people we don't even know can have this effect on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.