Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

How can ET honestly put such a pic like that up which "EXCLUSIVE" across? This isn't a picture of Jordan announcing she's a slut, it's a dead man!!!!

I won't lie, this news does not effect me. I feel no emotion, but I know how to respect the dead, and plastering EXCLUSIVE over such subject matter is disgusting. Shame on you ET
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

WowWowWowWow said:
Not to rehash every detail of this whole thing... but why/how was the coroner's office allowed to confirm he was dead prior to a statement from the hospital (which indicates that they had already talked with the family) - which hasn't happened yet? I guess there are probably different rules about it, but it still seems wrong.
I'm guessing with someone as big as MJ, it's very difficult to keep it a secret.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Disco Ponies said:
How can ET honestly put such a pic like that up which "EXCLUSIVE" across? This isn't a picture of Jordan announcing she's a slut, it's a dead man!!!!

I won't lie, this news does not effect me. I feel no emotion, but I know how to respect the dead, and plastering EXCLUSIVE over such subject matter is disgusting. Shame on you ET
Agree with that completely.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Tribal Spaceman said:
I tried listening to my MJ playlist but it was too upsetting.

I cant do it either, have tried to listen to Smooth Criminal but just feel all choked up.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

I am most eager to know what statements Prince and Madonna will issue and whether or not they will...
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

WowWowWowWow said:
Dazzle said:
I'm guessing with someone as big as MJ, it's very difficult to keep it a secret.

I hear you... and I think it's time for somebody to be sacked.
In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it's that important.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

If anyone sensitive about the jokes i have written 2 pages so far.

Terriffic music.
Terrible personal life (and that's being very kind)

Lets not wear the rose tinted glasses here people

Still R.I.P
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

I can't believe just a few short months ago I was waiting for the announcement at the o2 with great excitement. Now this.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

There was an audible groan in Time Square when the mega-screen showed the confirmed Fox News report.
 
M

MOP

Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Michael, we all love you, you're a true legend and we will miss you. It was never boring with you, and you were a true legend. You got the fame, but the fame got you. So let's look upon the stamp you left in the industry instead of the stamp it left on you. Your talent, your explosive life, your amazing material which I will never forget. You can not comprehend how much I wish I was there to appreciate your prime, but thank you for letting me appreciate the fantastic music and imagery that came with it. I hope you have found your peace. R.I.P Michael Jackson.x
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Celine Dion and Cher are apparently going to be on "Larry King" later tonite to talk about Michael.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Maybe not my best MJ memory, but definitely my first strong one. Listening to Goin' Back to Indiana on my big sister's cassette player in the summer of 1971, when I was really small.

I've got so many different emotions right now. MJ died so, so slowly. The first time I thought about his eventual demise was back in -83, because of an article that rung strangely true. But it can hardly sink in now at all. All I can say is that it feels much more like Princess Diana than Elvis.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Memory of Poo said:
Michael, we all love you, you're a true legend and we will miss you. It was never boring with you, and you were a true legend. You got the fame, but the fame got you. So let's look upon the stamp you left in the industry instead of the stamp it left on you. Your talent, your explosive life, your amazing material which I will never forget. You can not comprehend how much I wish I was there to appreciate your prime, but thank you for letting me appreciate the fantastic music and imagery that came with it. I hope you have found your peace. R.I.P Michael Jackson.x
That was absolutely beautifully said.
 
Re: Michael Jackson dies aged 50

I actually had a bit of a dance to "The Way You Make Me Feel" this morning as well.

Oh shit it's finally getting to me now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top