Michelle Branch - Hopeless Romantic (Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Michelle Branch - Hopeless Romantic (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Seger, Dec 23, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Michelle Branch, Hopeless Romantic, April 7

Buzz Single - Hopeless Romantic

Lead Single - Best You Ever

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Fucking Finally!!

3. It's been a long time coming!

kaushik, Slice of Life and Seger like this.
  4. I'm excited for this, after so many false starts and delays it'll be a dream to finally have an official studio album from her.

Seger likes this.
  5. 14 years after Hotel Paper. Jesus. Her old label have a lot to answer for.

(And Jessica Harp a bit too but nevermind)

kaushik, Island, Txetxu and 4 others like this.
  6. MB

MB

I was only listening to Hotel Paper this morning! This better not get pushed back or shelved or get stolen by pigeons.

7. SOOOO HERE FOR THIS!!! My Middle School self that knew every word to every song on Spirit Room and Hotel Paper is LIVING right now! I mean I went to like 3 of her concerts too! I really hope this album finds success somehow. I think she is so talented! I love how much they still play her songs on POP 2K radio!!

Seger and Slamb like this.
  8. Spirit Room is perfect and the production was guitar pop genius. Bring on some of those timeless melodies she is so great at!

lushLuck, kaushik and Seger like this.
  9. I'M SO FUCKING READY.

10. I'm perched. I wonder what the sound is going to be like.

Seger likes this.
  11. Wonderful news!! I can't wait to hear what this turns out like.

First JoJo, now her. Who will be next? Not fucking MKS, I can tell you that much.

12. FINA-FUCKING-LLY. Elated for her!

kaushik and Seger like this.
  13. Drop in the Ocean will be on repeat until April...

14. YAS TALENT ALWAYS WINS~~~

15. I think April 2017 would've felt like such a fitting release date for Michelle Branch's third album back in 2008. I was obsessed with Hotel Paper and her voice in general as a sullen teenager so I'm totally game.

I just hope she doesn't do something boring.

16. Hotel Paper was the first album I ever bought with my own money and this will likely be my last. RIP me etc.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  17. I really liked Hotel Paper, well about 80% of it. There was a bit of filler. Her debut though was pretty much flawless.

andru likes this.
  18. I'm always disappointed when I listen to Loud Music and think about how poorly it seemed to performed. It's such a great track, cut from the same cloth as things like Everywhere and Breathe, and I thought it'd be a great return for her.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  19. Wasn't she planning on releasing an album with Timbaland producing?

Noir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.