Michelle Branch - Hopeless Romantic (Album) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Michelle Branch - Hopeless Romantic (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Seger, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Best You Ever was one of my immediate favourites from the album. Such a great album, and I hope we see more from Michelle sooner rather than later.

2. Hopefully that Hotel paper vinyl will appear next year.

3. [​IMG]

4. Haha.

5. I honestly feel like it's gonna be ages before she releases anything again, if ever. I'd love to be proven wrong, though. I liked the last record but really haven't gone back to anything on it at all.

6. bonnieetclyde likes this.
  7. YES

8. It looks like some new(?) songs leaked recently: World In Your Mouth, Spring Breakdown and Young Blood. Possibly Hopeless Romantic outtakes.

9. PAGING @Seventeen Days. Did we summon these through some of the more vicious rate take-downs of West Coast Time/ECT outtakes?

Think you're right on the Hopeless Romantic outtakes. Spring Breakdown is Heartbreak Now under another name. They all sound SUPER Ames, with exception of country throwback Young Blood - interesting to hear how things sounded pre-Patrick Carney...

andru likes this.
  10. Where did you hear them?

11. Two more songs are out there now.

Lucky Enough, which is more country than her recent material, and might be from the scrapped A Different Kind Of Country album I believe she was working on prior to West Coast Time, and excitingly the title track from the scrapped West Coast Time album has also leaked.

12. I'm still waiting on Hotel Paper coming out on vinyl, like she promised.

13. Woooooow, would you mind share with me?

14. Why aren't Urban Outfitters all over the Spirit Room already?

poshbabyyy, LKane, AndrewX and 4 others like this.
  15. Such a good album by the way. And with good I mean great and with great I mean gorgeous.

andru likes this.
  16. Whether is raaaaain or shiiiiine, you're always riiiight here on my mind! I'm always twoooo steeeps behiind, living on weeeest cooooast time...

[​IMG]

poshbabyyy and maneater83 like this.
  17. poshbabyyy, rtotheh, LKane and 3 others like this.
  18. She is back to recording. She made a post on Instagram with 11 tracks that she is working on.

19. That's fantastic news! I kinda feared Hopeless Romantic would be it for a while. I guess we still have to see this new project released, but it's nice to know she's working and thinking ahead at least.

Inky, poshbabyyy and maneater83 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.