Michelle Branch - The Trouble With Fever | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Michelle Branch - The Trouble With Fever

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Yikes. I'm really devastated for her. Almost every interview she's given over the last five years has been about finding her creative confidence and building a family with Patrick.

I can't imagine anyone involved wants to go ahead with this album right now?

2. I wonder who she battered in Nashville?

3. Probably the husband or manager.

lucasdc and GimmeWork like this.
  4. TMZ reporting she slapped Patrick and he called the cops. Men are trash.

5. I feel awful for her. I do hope she's able to find the support she needs to get through this as I cannot even fathom having to deal with something like this.

6. [​IMG]

7. I’m not trying to make light of violence - it is never the answer, as the saying goes - but all she did was slap him and he had her arrested? It’s not ok to slap someone but also it seems kind of trivial.

8. Completely agree that violence is never the answer, and I I don't like to speculate much here because we don't know all the details, but if it was just a slap and nothing else then having her arrested is a completely gross power trip. Especially to the mother of your children who found out you cheated on her. I just feel really bad and hope for them and the kids that this doesn't get any uglier.

9. I just hope this isn’t used against her if there is a custody battle. He’s gross anyway so good riddance.

Pretty Places likes this.
  10. I feel like I can chime in on this. Police don't play when it comes to this type of scenario. Five years ago me and my wife were having a gathering and my best friend and his wife were having issues. They went to the backyard after having a heated disagreement and she got in his face yelling at him and he pushed her away from him. She never lost balance and only went back about two feet. He lightly pushed her. She called the police and he was arrested for a push under the guise of domestic assault. Apparently the crime falls under "any unwanted and/or aggressive contact."

He ended up spending a night in jail, had to stay away from his wife until their court date. By then, they had made up so she showed up to support him in court. He had to attend anger management for two months but other than that, nothing major. He later had the charge expunged from his record.

So, Michelle getting arrested if he called the police is not shocking to me in the least.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  11. Well, she did nothing wrong honestly ddd fuck him

GimmeWork, Inky, jbond88 and 2 others like this.
  12. I’m glad the general sentiment is positive and that she had a normal human reaction.

13. Even if she'd decked that ugly rhinoceros... good for her.

14. The forum endorsing domestic violence specifically on behalf of Michelle Branch is kind of a classic Popjustice moment.

15. Honestly...

#michellebranchdidnothingwrong

16. Not me seeing a report referring to her as an “early 2000’s singer” like drag her some more while you’re at it apparently

17. what's a black key

GimmeWork and neinzedd like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.