Michelle Gayle - Looking Up 2009

she's re-releasing looking up, her first ever single followed by an album this year, this is all I know, does anyone have anymore info??

She's seems like a nasty girl, and her bad karma has been following her around for years.

Sweetness was a really good song, as was that Chic mash up Happy Just To Be With You... and Looking Up was ok, but I don't think there's a market for her any more. She struggled to sell in huge quantites (Sweetness aside) in her heyday so why would people want to buy this now?

from what i've heard, thr 1st 2 albums have been bought into one album, god know;s whats this guuns do, but there was reallu really good disco tunes on the 2nd album...

Exactly what i've heard mate..... all i can say......she had some wicked disco songs on her 2nd album before she was droopeed, looks like thete all together now..

ukkeegan said:
from what i've heard, thr 1st 2 albums have been bought into one album, god know;s whats this guuns do, but there was reallu really good disco tunes on the 2nd album...

ukkeegan said:
Exactly what i've heard mate..... all i can say......she had some wicked disco songs on her 2nd album before she was droopeed, looks like thete all together now..

(?)

I have no idea what's going on above me right now. For goodness' sake.

N

nathanjay

I still play the Sweetness house mix & And Do You Know occasionally in DJ sets and they are muched loved by aging clubbers.

She could come back on top of the pops* and do that little dance in her gold top that really pushed her boobs around. Thats my main memory of Michelle Gayle.

*oh yeah :(

V

vasilios

Tribal Spaceman said:
I still have her earring from when it fell off and Sgaggy "boombasticed" it off the stage at the Radio 1 roadshow.

Ew!!!

I love her, what, 8 singles? Not a duff track and plenty of amazing remixes as well.

K

Kerry_Rance

Hiya. I can't believe the hate for Michelle. What has she ever done to you guys? If she had burst on to the scene 10 years ago she'd have been as big as Leona but things were different then, but you're probably all too young to remember. She's a good looking girl with a great voice and a lot of love to give, and she's still doing it for the sistas. Good luck to her.

kerry

Kerry_Rance said:
Hiya. I can't believe the hate for Michelle. What has she ever done to you guys? If she had burst on to the scene 10 years ago she'd have been as big as Leona but things were different then, but you're probably all too young to remember. She's a good looking girl with a great voice and a lot of love to give, and she's still doing it for the sistas. Good luck to her.

kerry

Why so defensive?

Kerry_Rance said:
What has she ever done to you guys?

About as much as she's done for the music world: the square root of fuck all. She didn't even do that well with her first 'stab' at the charts. Why on Earth would anyone be interested in more from her?

D

DiscoWenchy83

Goodness, one more bite at the cherry then? I'm sure it'll be a HUGE success.

*cough*