Microwave Meal Review Thread | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Microwave Meal Review Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rainbow Trousers, Sep 5, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Tonight's dinner: Precooked turkey breast--slice off as much as you want and heat in microwave for about a minute. Fresh brussel sprouts and frozen green beans all microwaved. I'd starve without a microwave.

Kirkland-Signature-Oven-Browned-Turkey-Costco-2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  2. I still have no idea how the microwave in my new kitchen works.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

4. Where is my powdered wine.

5. America was rooting for you!!

6. [​IMG]

Biggest excitement of the day--a new type of Chunky soup for lunch. And it is actually surprisingly good! You can actually taste basil and coconut milk and it is SPICY. Open, pour in bowl, heat for 3 1/2 minutes. It's best to cover the bowl to keep the microwave cleaner.

Island and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_. Remember the last time you tagged him? I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

My roommate will be gone next week. Maybe I get to use his microwave. Mwahahaha.

ohdenny likes this.
  8. But how would you rate it nutritionally, one a scale from 1 to 10, hmmmmm?

9. The City Kitchen ready meals in Tesco are by far the best out there. The paella, chicken katsu, Malaysian beef curry, and duck noodles are all excellent.

http://www.ilovecitykitchen.co.uk

(That's the official site, not some fan site I've created.)

10. I like how the Japanese curry meal has coconut and jasmine rice. Two ingredients that they don't use.

11. Luckily, it tastes great.

Don't tell me we're going to launch into an appropriation debate in the Microwave Meals thread.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  12. Haha no. Just thought it was funny.

13. Taco in a bag, presented without comment.

[​IMG]

14. Fucking delicious.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  15. Craving taco's now.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  16. I've made this before. It's delicious.

17. Gwen Stefani's Misery came up on my monthly playlist right when I saw this picture. Oddly poignant and perfect.

18. The green onions on top means it's fresh.

19. Some of the instant meals in this thread remind me of being young, I used to love microwave doner kebabs and tins of chicken korma as a student. The stress and busy social life must have somehow kept me thin.

As I got older I became much more careful about what I eat (and feel better for it) plus your digestive system doesn't take the level of abuse it did when you were young.

20. Island

Island Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.