MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror | The Popjustice Forum

MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jul 3, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    It's 2021, and we're definitely long past the dark quarantine days. What else would a bunch of pop music crazed, concert starved girls and gays do but venture forth to the mecca of pop music Sweden, the home of Robyn herself. Of course, incompetence has already gotten the better of our merry band. Whoever was in charge of planning this trip assumed from the promotional materials assumed that MIDSLASSHAR was some sort of Scandi-pop Festival extravaganza. "Why else would there be so many flower crowns?" they'd shriek in their own defense. Instead, we've bumbled our way into a traditional and not at all culty commune in the midst of their celebration of the Summer Solstice. You've gone this long without any live music that I'm sure any sort of meaningful human contact will be just as good. So everybody put on your white cotton dresses, slap a flower crown on your head, and dance around a maypole or even participate in a religiously approved group sex ritual to forget just how traumatic the last year has been!

[​IMG]

10 Tourists
    5 Power Roles
    5 Cultists

Tourists: Just here to see the sights. Probably dumb tbh.

Cultists: Look very nice but will definitely murder you if you disrespect their culture

Power Roles
    PHD Student (Psychic)
    : just trying to write your thesis. Through your razor sharp wits (lmao!), you can deduce the role of one player per day.

Polismyndigheten (Cop): Once per day, you may save whoever you think is the next target of the Cultists, but you may not protect the same person twice.

Pitchfork Contributor (Reporter) : You wanted to interview Tove Lo, but instead you get sent the ramblings of a bunch of murderers every night.

Swedish Exchange Student (Hottie): Home turf advantage means you get one extra vote for every Tourist vote.

Rent-A-Cop (Security Guard): You can save someone from a Tourist vote if you believe they're innocent, but you only have enough pepper spray to do it once.

Cultist Power Roles
    Ceremonial Virgin
    : Your nubile body can win anybody's trust, meaning that if the PHD Student checks your role, they'll believe you're a harmless tourist as well.

Prophet: A product of generations of deliberate inbreeding has given you a crude form of clairvoyance. Every other day you may check a tourist's role.

Please DM me if you want to participate as I'm much more likely to keep track of that than one post in here. Messy girls who actually participate will get first dibs on spots if there's more than 20 of you. To those of you I have on ignore, I wish you an ounce of luck.

[​IMG]

Jonathan27, Syzygyz, Sam and 15 others like this.
  2. THE CAST OF MIDSLASSHAR

AndrewL
    aux
    BabyFace
    Beautiful Child 2
    BEST FICTION

Dangerous Maknae
    fatyoshi
    johnny_tsunami
    Mirwais Ahmadzaï
    Nillness
    Phloo

PushyBakerFriend
    Rommers
    Sam
    Serg

Sprockrooster
    Tribal Spaceman
    Trinu 3.0
    ufint

VicePresidentJocasta

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Subwaykid, Sam, ohnostalgia and 7 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Sign me up.

Jonathan27, Sam, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Sam, ohnostalgia, aux and 7 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

Is my slasher game debut upon us?

Jonathan27, Sam, ohnostalgia and 11 others like this.
  6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

But wait I thought the flower crown I found on my pillow was for my Carole Baskin costume.

Laurence, Sam, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  7. Carole Baskin should definitely be a power role tbh

Laurence, Sam, ohnostalgia and 6 others like this.
  8. I'm ready for the fun and games, gals.
    [​IMG]

9. Vote: @Terminus

Subwaykid, Laurence, Sam and 11 others like this.
  10. Me enroute to see commune elders @johnny_tsunami and @Jwentz cliff-dive to their deaths for religion or w/e.

[​IMG]

11. I've had a sneak peak at the menu for the day one summer buffet...

One of the dishes is Goat Curry. I wonder where we can source some for the festivitiès

12. LEAVE MY GOATS OUT OF THIS

[​IMG]

Mushroom, Sam, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  13. Jonathan27, Laurence, Sam and 10 others like this.
  14. RJF

RJF

I'm not taking part but I will be clicking "Like" on my favourite meltdowns and reads.

Subwaykid, Laurence, Sam and 12 others like this.
  15. Who's gonna sit in the @aaronhansome suit and get burned to death, hens?

Syzygyz, Subwaykid, Sam and 9 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Sam, aux, Sprockrooster and 4 others like this.
    Aidan, Sprockrooster and Andrew.L like this.
  18. Sounds like something a slasher would say

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.