MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jul 3, 2020.

1. No. I am sorry but I hear to many noise around you. If you earn my trust? I will PM you.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  2. aux

aux

Sam, Laurence, Babyface and 3 others like this.
  3. Voting is CLOSED.

4. afasfjlasbfjabsfa

[​IMG]

Kenny, Doodvid, ThisIsRogue and 17 others like this.
  5. I need to earn your trust for you to explain the logic that will prevent you from being targeted next? Good luck with that.

6. aux

aux

An Adore Delano chai

Sam, Petty Mayonnaise, BTG and 4 others like this.
  7. Day Two

Andrew L was quite proud of himself for making it through two whole days of murder and mayhem. Misfortune seemed to follow him like a rain cloud, quick to blot out any sun that found its way to him. This time things would be different. This time, he would prove his worth to his fellow homosexuals. He always did his best, but unfortunately, there was something inherently untrustworthy about him that people struggled to put their finger on. So of course, once these suspicious killings started, the other girls were quick to mob against him. PushyBakerFriend hefted a rusty pitchfork above her head. "Only a cultist would use so many Denise Richards gifs! It's 2020!" Trinu 3.0 attempted to light Andrew's hair on fire with a lighter and a can of axe body spray. Best Fiction and Rommers stood on the sideline, pelting him with Swedish meatballs and fragments of IKEA furniture. "Please! I-I can explain!" he pleaded, but it was too late. Soon the entire group had joined in, surrounding poor Andrew as they all began to bludgeon him with those cheap pieces of furniture. Once the deed was done, his lifeless body bleeding out in the hot midday sun, VicePresidentJocasta opened Andrew's purse. Once she was done emptying it of cash and any credit cards, ufint checked his ID.
    Andrew L was just a tourist!

8. So.... do you wanna maybe explain that self vote @fatyoshi?

[​IMG]

ThisIsRogue, Sam, Laurence and 13 others like this.
  9. This season has been a treat to watch, girlies. Keep it up!

[​IMG]

Kenny, ThisIsRogue, Sam and 14 others like this.
  10. aux

aux

xxxclusive footage of @fatyoshi right now

[​IMG]

Kenny, johnny_tsunami, Sam and 11 others like this.
  11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Shit. What was with the sudden shift towards Andrew L anyway? Feels like the slashers have us right where they want us right now.

*sideeyes the plus-sized dinosaur*

Sprockrooster and Serg. like this.
  12. [​IMG]

It's just the video I linked, I thought I was fucked and decided to have a kii.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Sam, Sprockrooster, aux and 2 others like this.
  13. The level of incompetence... far too much. Keep it up girlies

Sprockrooster likes this.
  14. Cultists, you have until 6PM EST to pick your target.

And attention everyone, tomorrow after the Tourist vote, there's going to be a little surprise. I won't say much more now, but I hope you all have been forming your alliances wisely.
    [​IMG]

15. Our psychic king @Mirwais Ahmadzaï rising from the dead tomorrow
    [​IMG]

16. Sorry @Andrew.L guess I kinda helped you get killed oop

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.