MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Kii, I got a little suspicious of you when you told me this theory, sis - didn't the new mods only get their powers activated like 2/3 days ago??

johnny_tsunami and Sprockrooster like this.
  2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

To be fair I've had some mod powers for a year or two but got an upgrade this week.

Andrew.L and Sprockrooster like this.
  3. I have no clue who that is, but this better be a compliment since I hustled hard to keep you alive.

Tribal was a moderator "Staff Member" before we started. I checked that then, something I noticed with his first post in the thread where that was set below his avatar. Trust me I did not wanted to die on day 1.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  4. What kind of convoluted Nillnessesque episode three B-story is this mess I love it

5. I was actually wondering why he's not been online for like 2 days. Now it all makes sense.

[​IMG]

ufint, BEST FICTION, Sam and 6 others like this.
  6. Anyway I finna die so before I croak, if the last two slashers are serg and tribal i'm going to s c r e a m.

7. If this game ends before @Nillness dies I won't have peace.

ufint, Sam, BEST FICTION and 7 others like this.
  8. Just finished catching up in here. ":)"

[​IMG]

My slasher debut went very not well apparently. I had an... interesting time though.

Should have known not to trust a Swiftie.

Serg., ufint, BEST FICTION and 9 others like this.
  9. Welcome to the thread, nice to meet you!

Serg., ufint, BEST FICTION and 10 others like this.
  10. Did you?

11. [​IMG]

Sprockrooster and fatyoshi like this.
  12. Do not try to put the blame on ME! for your mistakes cyst! I have enough of my own to take credit for.

[​IMG]

Serg., ufint, Sprockrooster and 4 others like this.
  13. Night Five

Riding high after an indisputable winning streak, our heroes let their guard down for the night. Beautiful Child 2 and Phloo spend the evening doing vodka enemas together. A real bonding experience for the two sisters. Nillness chooses to use this free time to stick various newspaper and magazine clippings to a cork board and tie them together with red string, hissing violently at anybody who approaches her. Aux, as per tradition for the May Queen, gets to have all the eligible bachelors in the commune run a train on her while still wearing her gigantic flower gown. She sees Rommers approaching as the last one in line. They're completely isolated. "I'm sorry this is for tops only." Just as Rommers is about to respond, a bolt from a crossbow blooms in his beautiful pink forehead. His lifeless corpse falls right onto the May Queen, leaving her a sitting duck for whoever was coming after them. She screams, doing everything in her power to get that pink dinosaur off of her, but the weight and bulk of all those flowers makes it a pointless exercise. She can't see them in the darkness, but she hears their footsteps growing closer and closer. This is it. Just as she's about to accept her fate, the dead bitch is thrown aside and aux finds herself being whisked away from the scene, thrown over somebody's shoulder like a sack of Sigrid merch that nobody wants.

@aux has been saved by the cop, and @Rommers was the RENT-A-COP.

14. The mess of making Rommers the Rent-a-Cop when you know that he wouldn’t save any of these girl’s lives when given the option.

15. The true mess was me having to campaign-by-proxy for the major tourist alliance to bandwagon a vote against me so I could save myself in order to prove that I was in fact the rent-a-cop, as they were brain galaxying me to be a secret slasher despite no one else claiming to have my role. So deep was the mistrust that the real cop actually considered not saving me the first time my name came up. The slashers, oblivious to the massive opportunity this intrigue created, doing the job for them:

[​IMG]

16. @aux after surviving another night

Sam, aux, johnny_tsunami and 2 others like this.
  17. BEST FICTION, BTG, aux and 1 other person like this.
  18. [​IMG]
    The sisters serving cerebral Ingmar Bergman FISH.

19. @fatyoshi You got something to say about me? Anything you would like to share with the world, you dumb dead ho?

[​IMG]

20. Why would I have anything to say about you?

Worry about yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.