MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jul 3, 2020.

1. sis we have all kinda joined forces already. If your force has not been joined to the force of another by now...I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Serg., BTG, ufint and 4 others like this.
  2. First death coming at 8:30 EST. Power roles better get to using those powers.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Somebody put baby in the corner.

I watched that on the plane too.

Andrew.L and Sprockrooster like this.
  4. hello tourists it is me your fellow tourist I am here just doing touristy things ha ha ha yes I am a tourist

Serg. and Sprockrooster like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

where my lil tourists at

[​IMG]

6. Cultists: make one move and we’ll kill you

Me:
    [​IMG]

Kenny, Laurence, Hunterpoop and 11 others like this.
  7. Sounds like something a tourist would say

Kenny, Laurence, BEST FICTION and 8 others like this.
  8. My Vegas residency didn't work out but I'm hoping my Swedish Yurt Tour will satisfy my little Tsunamis. Unfortunately my entire set list has been replaced with cathartic, unified yelling and writhing around on the floor.
    [​IMG]

Phloo, BEST FICTION, Alenko and 10 others like this.
  9. The way that there’s already tea flowing through my DMs. Being one of the hot, popular virgin sacrifices is so fun.

Laurence, Phloo, BEST FICTION and 7 others like this.
  10. Tea? This early in the game?
    And didn't you say you t'weren't going to be active in the thread, you ol' Jon-Benet Ramsey lookin' girl?

Laurence, BEST FICTION, Sam and 5 others like this.
  11. Hasn’t Katy Perry been through enough?

Kenny, Laurence, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  12. sharesies

Sprockrooster likes this.
  13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

She just wants to find her freedom in the music
    Find her Jesus, find her Kubrick

Sprockrooster likes this.
  14. Night One

Amidst the green fields, our young homosexuals mill about looking for...really anything interesting to do among these Swedish hippies. VicePresidentJocasta and Beautiful Child 2 attend some sort of erotic basket weaving workshop, disappearing for several hours before returning to the group visibly flushed and disheveled. Andrew L gets blind drunk and pounds a handful of Valium and passes out face down in a shallow creek. "Die bitch please die" prays aux until the friendly neighborhood locals flip him over to prevent his untimely drowning. Johnny of the Tsunamis first of his name decides to open a gloryhole inside the sacred yellow pyramid temple building whatever, much to the chagrin of the locals. The decidedly reasonable price of only 25 cents a customer eventually wins them over, and Johnnifer finds herself with a line all the way through the camp. Unfortunately, this provides the perfect distraction. With nearly everyone too preoccupied with the prospective bukkake, nobody is around to hear the scream, the sickening splash of blood as one of our helpless gays meets an early demise. The weapon: a CD of Zara Larsson's Swedish exclusive debut album One sharpened to a razor's edge and used to slice the poor [REDACTED]'s throat nearly to the point of decapitation.

Hours later, everyone having left Johnny looking like a freshly made Krispy Kreme, finds the victim's body alone in his bunk. Face contorted in terror, they didn't recognize him at first.
    its @Mirwais Ahmadzaï the PHD STUDENT.

15. My ass is the new @Terminus????!!!!!!! Stupid redacteds

Kenny, Laurence, Phloo and 13 others like this.
  16. For fuck's sake

johnny_tsunami and Sprockrooster like this.
  17. Omg the psychic dying first. Takes me back to the days when I was a slasher and we immediately got @BTG. Those were the days, girls.

[​IMG]

18. RIP sister @Mirwais Ahmadzaï I’ll never forget the time you said I’d be a good mod.

Phloo, BEST FICTION, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.