MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I'll kill you the first chance I get.

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. You'll never get the chance. x

[​IMG]

aux, Sprockrooster and Kenny like this.
  3. @Kenny saying one thing in the thread and then opening a DM with me and 5 other icons saying:
    [​IMG]

4. An alliance formed before the game where you agree to keep each other safe regardless of roles? Why does that sound familiar?

[​IMG]

5. I'm drunk on a Tuesday night and want to be messy bitch.

[​IMG]

6. I am scared and scarred after this season, yes. The fact that I was in talks with three slashers from the start (Ufint, Fatyoshi and Trinu) somehow made me believe my other chat (Dangerous Maknae) was not one. Chances of having your 4 first chats you iniated are a slasher (Tribal was 5th and I never spoke with Babyface) are 1 in 772. I am a numbers/stats kind of guy. I just could not believe it. And now I am rotting in piss because of it.

This forewarning of a gif. Only I did not rise up.

7. The moment I knew I was gonna be stuffed into a bear like any other Wednesday:

The thing is that I was sure I had read somewhere that Someboy was doing that, but no matter how many times I combed the thread or read @Sprockrooster long ass DM about Tribal being a confirmed tourist, I couldn't find it.

Until I checked the DM where @Petty Mayonnaise told me my role

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Alenko, BTG, Petty Mayonnaise and 7 others like this.
  8. @Nillness at the end of the game this season: "I'M OUT FOR BLOOD!!"

@Nillness playing the game next season:
    [​IMG]

9. I don’t follow but just wanted to say that each time I see MIDSLASHAAR I smile.

carry on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.