MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

MIDSLASSHAR: The Slasher Cinematic Universe Is Going Airplane Art House Horror

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jul 3, 2020.

1. aux

aux

2. Just trying to draw you out of your shell...
    But thanks for the kisses

Trinu 3.0, Sprockrooster and fatyoshi like this.
  3. I'll jump on the bandwagon and cast my vote for @Sam
    [​IMG]

Sam, Trinu 3.0, Phloo and 4 others like this.
  4. Why not.

Vote: @Sam

Sam, Trinu 3.0, Phloo and 4 others like this.
  5. Laurence, Sam, Trinu 3.0 and 6 others like this.
  6. I do love a good bandwagon.

[​IMG]

Vote: @Sam

Laurence, Sam, Trinu 3.0 and 3 others like this.
  7. Interesting... Vote: @Sam

Laurence, Sam, Trinu 3.0 and 3 others like this.
  8. Half a dozen people suddenly coming out of nowhere with unanimous opinions five minutes before the deadline? Yessss reveal yourselves

[​IMG]

Laurence, Sam, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  9. Yes I agree, which is why I wanted to ask everyone else their thoughts. I picked the time fairly arbitrarily, which is why I said it doesn't matter to me. I'm not being all that serious sis

10. [​IMG]

I would like to vote for @Andrew.L because he has scheduling... issues. This is obviously a burden for him and he should be relieved of that burden.
    I would also like to vote for @Trinu 3.0 because... well... who wouldn't?
    I would like to vote for @johnny_tsunami because he's flipflopping, and I don't like flipfloppers trying to take out the iconique players without a reason.
    But alas, I'm going to jump the bandwagon and VOTE for @Sam. Either you're dumb and expand your vocabulary and writing style plus figure out how to use CAPITAL letters every once in a while, or someone is pretending to be you even though I don't know why someone would want to do that.

Kenny, Alenko, Sam and 14 others like this.
  11. My gosh. I forgot how blind you are in the first round. I am having muffling sounds about Sam in my DMs too so that might be a push to vote for him but I could clearly be mistaken. It is scary to continue a band wagon but I missed the tea in the DMs entirely about Beautiful Child and Johnny so I could only think now to go for @Sam too. I just hope and pray he is not the cop if he is not a slasher. I have literally no clue otherwise.

VOTE: @Sam

Trinu 3.0 and Andrew.L like this.
  12. I forgot we now had this iconic series to mine for gifs.

I'm sticking with mine as x doesn't always mark the spot, though if it does, well done girls.

Nillness and Sprockrooster like this.
  13. Vote: @Serg.

Why? Because Sam's gotten lots of votes already and I want to look like I'm involved. Yes. Do I have any reason to vote for you??? NO. Did I pick your name at random scrolling down the page? YES. Are you a cultisê Miss Sergé?!?!?!?! NO?!?!?!?! Then PM me and write me a poem or something idk. I do what I want and I want what I do. And that's on periodT sis.

[​IMG]

Kenny, Laurence, Alenko and 14 others like this.
  14. There’s not much to go on but I’m happy to see him dead, always. Vote: @Sam

Trinu 3.0, Sprockrooster and ufint like this.
  15. Me in ur dms

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. 25 minutes.

Serg., Babyface, aux and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.