Mighty Hoopla (g-g-gay day festival) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla (g-g-gay day festival)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rhombus, Jan 29, 2019.

1. What a booking.

2. LTG

LTG

[​IMG]

K94, Chris Lala and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  3. I can't wait for Chaka Khan! I just hope I'm not as wasted as I was last year by the time the headliner comes on. I can barely remember TLC. I do remember giving my life to them, though.

stuaw, Trinu 3.0 and Holly Something like this.
  4. I’ll send you stories xoxo

I also have the Spice like 5 days later. If it wasn’t for work I’d just move to London for the week dd

K94 and Vasilios like this.
  5. I’ve seen Miss Khan at a few other festivals over the past years so it feels like a bit of an anti-climax announcement, but legend always brings it so it’ll be great.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  6. LTG

LTG

Whew she’s booked tickets

7. Yaaaasss Chaka Khan!! I'm so excited, last year's was so much fun.

K94 likes this.
  8. LTG

LTG

@Rhombus I hope you’re getting commission

Rhombus likes this.
  9. They'll probably throw 2 drinks tickets at me and offer a handy behind the portaloos.

Trinu 3.0, K94 and LTG like this.
  10. Not overly excited about the headliner but I got a free NHS ticket so I’m sure I’ll kii when I’m there.

11. Chaka shade AND NHS fleecing? Whoaa.

12. So Liberty X will be doing Being Nobody while Chaka does Ain't Nobody.
    Liberty X > Chaka Khan.

distant_cousin likes this.
  13. I just... give up sometimes. Do gays even deserve a festival like this when we have it within ourselves to hold such atrocious opinions?

James2009, stuaw, jawow_ and 5 others like this.
  14. K94

K94

Both are amazing and you'll most likely be able to see both - funny how that works!

Rhombus and Vasilios like this.
  15. Or even better a collaboration.
    Will Liberty X be all five or just the dames?

girlsaloudjunkie likes this.
  16. Not sure how me stating I prefer their version (I do like hers too) in any way implied I can't or won't see both.
    And @bestinase heaven forbid someone has a different opinion to you.
    I grew up with Liberty X while they were churning out the hits and in my time Chaka Khan hasn't been prevalent or something you ever hear out & about so maybe that's where the difference of opinion lies?!

Vasilios and jawow_ like this.
  17. wHer or the bops?

18. In a scam only queen Khan could pull off, she's booked herself as the headliner for a more ~authentic festival, at the exact same place, the very next day.
    [​IMG]

19. Sis is gonna camp in the VIP for the night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.