Mighty Hoopla (g-g-gay day festival) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla (g-g-gay day festival)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rhombus, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Ella when she went from Little Mix stan to a little Capaldi in the space of three weeks.

Suburbia likes this.
  2. LTG

LTG

iPhone weather says it’s going to get better. Got to got to be.

saviodxl likes this.
    stuaw likes this.
  4. It's sunny now binches! Put your shorts on. But bring a jacket! I overslept and missed Alice Chater. Oh well...

Vasilios likes this.
  5. Jamelia was so embarrassing lol

Know the words to ya songs girl

saviodxl likes this.
  6. How was Samantha? Cathy?

acl, Santi319 and Island like this.
  8. Would gays even exist if Cathy Dennis hadn't written songs? Makes you think.

acl, SecretsOfFatima, Push and 8 others like this.
  9. Flop gay posting photos. We need videos hun.

Cognitive Dissonance likes this.
  10. Samantha Mumba thanked Marsha P Johnson during her set and therefore I will now stan in infinite dimensions forever

11. What was Sammy's setlist? Did she look snatched?

Tell me everything.

londonrain likes this.

12. Jamelia. The Mumba. Saints

And Will.

I told him he needs to sing next year

LP, Bolton, londonrain and 7 others like this.
  13. The whole day was fantastic, All Saints smashed it, Liberty X were on fire and seemed truly shocked by the reaction from the crowd, Samantha Mumba was bloody brilliant!

The only downside was the rubbish sound from the main stage, not powerful enough to hear clearly, and sadly Chaka as the headline act was a flop as for the first 40 mins she sang songs no one knew. There were so many people were walking out early, as did we and heard 'I'm Every Woman' as we exited the park. All the other bookings were spot on though.

roborovsky likes this.
  14. Tove Lo was good. Can't remember much else.

mpl likes this.
  15. Not sure if he's a Popjustice forum member, but wanted to shout out to the guy who tried to get Nicola Roberts to play 'Beat of My Drum' in the VIP tent during her DJ set. Don't think he was successful, but the effort was appreciated.

saviodxl likes this.
  16. It was @JMRGBY88

munro and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  17. I wish it was.

roborovsky likes this.
  18. I wish I'd gone to see Bananarama over Chaka, I forgotten her backcatalog is largely very boring, the atmosphere was so dead, really sad she didn't do Hello Happiness.....I don't think she even did Sugar?! Things picked up I Feel For You.

Loved Tove Lo, hopefully she'll come back for a proper London show in the autumn. All Saints were great too, everyone was singing!

saviodxl likes this.
  19. If it was @JMRGBY88 he'd be requesting Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me

munro, Island, stuaw and 2 others like this.
  20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.