Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Square, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Nn yes the toilets at Hoopla are a mess. And the drunk entitlement of people who can’t wait longer than 30 seconds. Whew!

2. Yeah I'm getting VIP dd

3. I know, but it's not exactly Glasto and it hadn't been raining for a few days. The only place they changed colour was when I attempted the urinal swamp.

JMRGBY likes this.
  4. I don't remember the toilets being bad last year. To be fair I was probably too busy sleeping and not drinking so I didn't use them much.

kal likes this.
  5. Extra toilets in UK festivals are a must. Also in the Lovebox VIP ones it's where I met Jake Shears and Cocknbullkid so...

Andrew and kal like this.
  6. I want to take a shit while Mel Blatt is doing the same, holding hands

7. Got early bird entry for Friday! So excited!

Hope I see some of you there and put some faces to the usernames!

8. Blu Hydrangea, The Vivienne, Jimbo and Pangina Heals confirmed. YAS!

Island, j267 and jawow_ like this.
  9. The retired pop stars well has truly ran dry.

Laurence, OlliMaus and Andrew like this.
  10. MB

MB

If only Rachel Stevens would stop promoting nutella and Gina G would stop being happy in LA.....

rav4boy, Island, Jamie and 5 others like this.
  11. kal

kal

Got my VIP Bolt-On.
    See you two at the premium toilets!

Square likes this.
  12. Well that was relatively stress free! See you in the VIP, hens!

kal likes this.
  13. I was expecting it to be much worse! Why can’t all ticket releases be like that ha!

I’m buzzing for my first ever hoopla!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    JMRGBY likes this.
  14. Me too!

Question for anyone who's done this before - do we end up with mobile tickets or are they paper? Just interested how we need to get the VIP bolt ons to show for entry with the regular tickets.

15. Half asleep this morning and ended up booking VIP for the wrong date, emailed contact services and they sorted it within 30 minutes. Great team.

JMRGBY likes this.
  16. It's just the mobile confirmation - they'll ask you to show it with your tickets when you arrive.

JMRGBY likes this.
  17. The way the VIP bolt-ons jumped from £22 to £30 in a year or two. It really is outrageous how much everyone is charging for everything these days. Booked them anyway because of toilet situation, etc.

studeane12 likes this.
  18. Wow, the Saturday all sold out. People really want those 'premium' toilets.

JMRGBY likes this.
  19. I've made do without VIP the last 3 times so hopefully I'll be okay this year.

Island, saviodxl and crash9081 like this.
  20. Gays with IBS showed their wallets once again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.