Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol) | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Square, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I know I did!

2. Does anyone know anything about reselling tickets for this? I can no longer make it and can't make head or tail whether I can give them to somebody else if they're in my name.

Even asking this makes me feel incredibly old ddd

3. Island

Island Staff Member

Just bought my tickets! I will see you girls there!

4. If it’s like last year, they literally just scan the tickets upon arrival and that’s it. There was no checking of ID so you should be absolutely fine when reselling.

Rogue likes this.
  5. Okay ladies, we are less than a month away from MH. Shall we form a little meet up of the PJ-ers?!

D.Jay, OlliMaus, Island and 5 others like this.
  6. Yes please! If folks are staying over please DM to advise where you have booked and we can meet there later too.

saviodxl likes this.
  7. Staying with my best friend in a AirBnB nearby for the whole weekend :)
    (Anyone going to the closing party on Saturday ?)

backstreetjoe likes this.
  8. Yes please!

9. What’s the script with the tickets? Do they come via email? Or are they posted? I haven’t received anything yet.

10. Blayke please record the whole thing for fans who can’t make it x

11. I got myself a ticket for the Saturday but am hesitant to go now. I don't usually attend such big events. Also, was hoping to locate a hotel I could stay in on the Saturday night rather than trying to get back to Wales or travel ages to reach family after the event but everywhere is booked out or charging £200+ a night.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  12. Does anyone know how big the space is?

Anxious for stage times next week to see if there’s much crossover for who I want to see.

13. It's a very easy site to navigate, it's not like Glastonbury or anything. No more than 10 minute walk between stages or 5 if you rushed.

14. kal

kal

Hotels are way too expensive for me, especially since I'm staying 8 days in London, so I opted for a cheap-ish Airbnb flat in Croydon.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  15. Sorry I can't house you all for the weekend, I would if I had the space. I do have a Hoopla lodger already though.

OlliMaus, saviodxl and backstreetjoe like this.
  16. Friday stages - Jamelia is out sadly, but more acts next week!

17. MB

MB

*cough* Rachel Stevens *cough* (a gay can dream)

mpl, OlliMaus, djstewartt and 2 others like this.
  18. I was looking forward to Jamelia...sad face.

19. Haddaway live... I'd die.

20. I’m ready to bop!

OlliMaus, Lost In Japan. and kal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.