Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol) | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Square, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Can’t say I’m too arsed about Blue being announced. Was that even want to be exciting?

Cognitive Dissonance and Dylan like this.
  2. Me not going anywhere and bopping out of pure envy

[​IMG]

Laurence, Vasilios and K94 like this.
  3. I've never done anything like this before - is there a way to see what times people will be on? I have had some health problems lately and standing around all afternoon isn't feasible.

4. They’ve just released the Mighty Hoopla app on Woov, which shows the timings and stages. You can use the app to highlight who you want to see, etc.

Hopefully that’s of some help?

Jamie likes this.
  5. Thanks - I'll have a look!

6. Sam

Sam

Except for Glastonbury, which I will carry a torch for till the day I die as the best place on Earth

j267, SMG and Andrew like this.
  7. The weather that seems up ahead for this festival is perfect for my tall and fat ass. Though it’s Winter season in Australia right now, our temperatures are higher than Londons! Bring it on!

K94 and timothy_b like this.
  8. I highlighted who I wanted to see and then all my selections were gone the next time I looked.

Sam likes this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

What time are the @Vasilios meet and greets?

poploz, rav4boy, acl and 3 others like this.
  10. I'll be at Primavera despite trolling here dd. Next year!

poploz, mpl, rav4boy and 4 others like this.
  11. kal

kal

Does anyone know if there will be a stall at the festival that sells protective ear plugs? Or if not, can anyone suggest where in London I can buy a decent pair?

12. Crop tops have arrived ladies, praying to the gay gods for good weather on Saturday.

Vasilios and Lost In Japan. like this.
  13. Outdoor UK festivals are rarely super loud fyi, especially ones in parks surrounded by houses. You'll be fine with just a pair of foam ones you can buy at Boots.

kal likes this.
  14. Boots is iconic

Boots the house down

15. Me going from short shorts and a crop top to trousers and a hoodie real quick ddd.

Andrew and kal like this.
  16. kal

kal

Yeah, I'll definitely be bringing a hoodie or something to keep me warm in the evening.

Island and Holly Something like this.
  17. Also a good idea: windbreakers that are super light and thin and can get folded into a tiny bum bag.

Andrew and Holly Something like this.
  18. Nah that weather needs to change asap. Also, for bags what’s the rules? Is a small square handbag/over the shoulder be fine?

19. Nothing bigger than an A4 piece of paper!

MadameX likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.