Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol) | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Square, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Sam

Sam

asjfjejdg

2014 likes this.
  2. Had an amazing time at this over the past few days. It was so nice to see some of you in person and to be in such a fun, queer, space.

3. Speaking of who should headline

4. Only if she opens with this

Booers and Conan like this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m considering coming again next year for it. But my crazy ass won’t be speeding to the festival directly from the airport after 10 hours of airplane travel this time around.

6. Jade! Could also see Kelly Rowland, Nicole and/or Rita Ora.

michaelhird and Holly Something like this.
  7. Misteeq

krajol, Blue6010, topopMAC1 and 10 others like this.
  8. Would be the perfect booking. I want to see Geri too!

Robert and Andrew like this.
  9. If Emma is doing Christmas shows, book her! If Spice Girls aren’t touring yet.

10. Bopping to Katy B with @Island , @Holly Something , @Sam , and @Kyle. (and a cameo from @Capitan thrown in) was my multiverse of madness "<3"

Love to all of you whether you were there or not. It was really affirming for me to see so many of my fellow queers gathered in one place in shameless, unconditional, and heartfelt celebration of all things pop.

11. Sam

Sam

rav4boy, blaze_dave, K94 and 4 others like this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

Was lovely to meet everyone and I had a blast overall!

13. Yeah I need to come next year. Sold!

mpl, scottdisick94, OlliMaus and 10 others like this.
  14. Leona's doing Christmas shows next year and I think she has the clout to get a good slot if she does choose to do this, might be a cute little way for her to bump up ticket sales. Besides her, I'd love to see MNEK, Rachel Stevens and Dannii give it a go.

topopMAC1 and Island like this.
  15. Natasha Bedingfield would be lit!

16. If Lisa doesn’t use her non-dom days for Steps next year then a quick Booty Luv/The 411-esque set of the bangers would go down a storm.

17. This is the one.

18. But absolutely Rachel Stevens

rav4boy, Island and Lost In Japan. like this.
  19. I had such an incredible time this year. Not only did it blow all of the previous ones out of the water, it righted the wrongs of last year. I had an incredibly special moment that I won't go into but it's one I'll never forget.

Meeting so many new forum hunties was amazing and obviously seeing @K94, @Sam and @Kyle. as usual was lush.

Special shoutout to my Hoopla companion @Island, we had a kii of a time.

Sam, Robert, jordxn and 4 others like this.
  20. So my first Hoopla experience was everything!! I enjoyed it so much more than any pride event I’ve been to. It felt like no one there was being judgey and everyone was their to celebrate, be themselves and life each other up with complements on their looks, it was amazing to see!

Honestly can’t wait to go again next year and not go as hard in the first day and show up fully for the second!

I would have met up with all the PJ’ers but I’m such an anxious/awkward person when it comes to new people so maybe I’ll overcome that for next time.

OlliMaus, Sam, timothy_b and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.