Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol) | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Mighty Hoopla + Mighty Hoopla Weekender (lol)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Square, Jan 29, 2019.

1. This year was basically one good lineup stretched over two days so no thanks xx

2. MB

MB

Yeah this doesn't exactly seem fair. They're doing a vote on their IG and it's heavily swaying towards the 2 days.

3. If we bought Sat tickets and the good lineup is on Friday I will fume.

scottdisick94 likes this.
  4. I'm torn because I had a great time this year but I don't know if it would be that great again. Plus as others have said the lineup wasn't as good when stretched over 2 days.

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  5. Yeah I think there will be a lot of backlash if they move it to 2 days, especially if the lineup is better on the Friday than the “original” day.

I don’t even know how it would work with Group tickets if only some of you want to upgrade.

6. I'd go to two days again, however, the Friday this year was definitely the superior line-up so I would worry that the same would happen again where one day is better than the other and not evenly spread out.

7. They didn't sell as well on the Friday this year and it was a bank holiday. I think it would sell even worse on a regular Friday so it's definitely risky.

8. I imagine this is where those who want to do Friday, can just pay for an individual ticket opposed to a group one

9. This is a mess. I know it’s not *that* serious and if they want to make it two days they will and it’s mostly about baiting - but the pool makes them look low-key incompetent dd.

[​IMG]

10. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m still gonna wait to buy tickets…

Holly Something likes this.
  11. I want 2 days again but on a non-bank holiday Friday? No ma’am.

MistakenBiology and Jamie like this.
  12. Mighty Hoopla Weekender lineup announced tonight at 2200.

Don't know why but I've got a feeling Steps and Jessie Ware. Maybe I'm thinking too high with the latter.

RebelFingers and Sam like this.
  13. Sam

Sam

Is this 2 days or nah? It all went quiet after that poll

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

The 411 confirmed they'll be there again

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I think Steps will be on a break next year.

16. This is for the Weekender in Butlins in January (Friday/Saturday/Sunday).

For reference this was January's lineup.

Screenshot_2022-09-06-10-17-56-12_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

jawow_ and Sam like this.
  17. MB

MB

Steps are on a break after September so can't see them doing it. I expect it'll be more along the lines of Melanie C, Drag Race, Jamelia etc.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. I reckon the main headline act ala Sophie will be someone who has performed at the festival at Brockwell Park/Sink the Pink before.

saviodxl and MB like this.
  19. If it's sold well it'll be d list, if it's no where near it'll be a bigger name.

20. MB

MB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.