Miguel - Wildheart | The Popjustice Forum

Miguel - Wildheart

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Oct 11, 2014.

1. He's teased a new song titled 'Coffee' on his Instagram page. Fairly farmiliar territory but 'Kaleidoscope Dream' was a shockingly brilliant record so I'm expected good things once again.

(He's also cropped up on Jessie Ware's latest album, in case you hadn't heard it)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  2. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Yes please. I hope he takes some risks with this record.

3. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

I loved the last one... I think this will be good if "Simple Things" is a sign of things to come.

4. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

His last album was brilliant, so I'm definitely here for this.

5. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Let's hope the only risk he takes are only on the music and not the performances.

6. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Super excited for new Miguel.

7. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Will be one of the best albums of 2015.

8. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Sounds great. This in the same week as D'Angelo. Soul music is alive and well.

9. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Coffee's far too short.

10. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

I recently bought Kaleidoscope Dream, what're the standout tracks that are easiest to get into (besides Adorn)?

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Coffee is amazing.

12. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Coffee and hollywooddreams especially sounding brilliant, does anyone know when the album is meant to drop?

13. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

If I were able to sing, I'd want my voice to be Miguel's.

14. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Everything, bar the Alicia Keys duet, is brilliant, but I'd probably start off with "Don't Look Back," "Use Me," "Arch & Point" and "How Many Drinks?"

15. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Thank you!

16. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Not sure if your version has them, but the bonus tracks Gravity and ...All are pretty great. Don't miss those.

17. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

I believe it does!

18. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

I'm not a fan of these new tracks. There's no progression here. The melodies feel almost lifted from 'Kaleidoscope Dream' which, while no bad thing, doesn't leave me excited to hear his new album. There was such a large sonic difference between 'All I Want Is You' & 'Kaleidoscope Dream' that anything less than a complete metamorphosis of his sound will be utterly disappointing. I hope he brings the goods when the full LP hits stores.

19. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

The album is called Wild Hearts and it will be out between April and June.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.