Miguel - Wildheart | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Miguel - Wildheart

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Oct 11, 2014.

1. RJF

RJF

Miguel is sorely underrated. His last two albums are brilliant.

Perched.

2. I'm ready for this.

Let's all listen to the only suitable version of Coffee.

I stan!

Smooth Criminal likes this.

3. He's very quickly course-correcting himself with this and "Told You So" after "Sky Walker" (one of his first misfires in a long time for me). Excited for the album!

londonrain likes this.
  4. Sky Walker is soooo good. Perched for the album.

5. Until now he was just the guy who was on a Dua Lipa song and changed the pronouns in a Weekend cover.

6. I love these. For some reason I feel like the ship has sailed for Miguel, but I can't not stan when he's delivering quality bops.
    No one knows about that. He's best known for this:

[​IMG]

Ferk and Secret like this.
  7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

This is pretty damn good. Really looking forward to the new album now!

8. I love that my local rhythmic station plays Sky Walker like it was #1 on the Hot 100, I hear it all the time and I love it.

FastLove, Mr.Arroz and TRAVVV like this.
  9. The hallucinatory majesty of Sky Walker is simply impeccable.

Ferk, The Knowledge and inevitable like this.
  10. He's quite great.

11. WHAT AN ALBUM. Like, holy fuck.

Secret and Ferk like this.
  12. Is this good then? I’ve loved all his albums but I haven’t paid much attention to this campaign. I’m excited to hear it.

13. Really solid album. Cohesive; short and sweet. Banana Clip and Caramelo Duro are my non-single highlights.

14. Bops alert.

inevitable likes this.
  15. LiK

LiK

This has been on rotate for me today! It's so compact with absolutely no fillers for me.

16. Really enjoying this album even if it's a step down from Kaleidoscope Dream and Wildheart. Banana Clip is it.

17. Long make out bang out sesh with “Carameo Duro” blasting on repeat last night. It was new, and if was so good...so, so, so good. I needed it. I love that song.

18. Going to the DMV on Cole in Hollywood in the AM. Any tips? My KS drivers license is about to expire.

TRAVVV likes this.
  19. Have a bang out sesh with the DMV worker.

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.