Miguel - Wildheart | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Miguel - Wildheart

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

The Coffee single cover was much better but when his music is always good, the album cover is never an important issue.

2. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

"LOL" at that cover.

3. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

It certainly looks like he's about to shoot on her back. I actually don't mind it though.

4. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

I don't mind the album cover at all.

I'm scared the album will be a rehash of Kaleidoscope Dream though.

5. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

She kind of looks like his legs at first glance. A step up from his first two cheap looking album covers.

6. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

Well, I didn't snag an invite to his WildHeart Experience thing tonight in Los Angeles, but they did send me a link to five songs from his album, which is nice.

7. Re: Miguel - 3rd Studio Album

In-depth review, please!

8. If this is just essentially a remake of his last album I don't think I would even be mad.

9. I get what they were going for with the cover and I actually think the aesthetic and setting could work really well together if the centrepiece weren't so fucking odd.

10. The pre-order comes with 6 new songs. Actually just 3 new tracks since half of them were on the free EP he uploaded to soundcloud briefly earlier in the year).

11. What's with the lower casing for song titles...

12. RJF

RJF

The new tracks are here for anyone who hasn't heard them. I'm about to dive in now.

13. [video=youtube;9Z55sZ2oVY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z55sZ2oVY4[/video]

Perfect. About to listen too.

14. Boy so sexy.

15. North American tour announced as well.

16. RJF

RJF

Part of me would like to see him live, but between rubber floors being a necessity from the amount of fluids being excreted from most of the audience and the constant threat of a drop kick, I think I'll give it a miss until he delivers an album that overcomes all that.

17. I fucking love Coffee!

18. I'm gonna wait for the album in its entirety. I feel like it's gonna be an experience.

19. It really is. Today I listened to all the new songs a couple of times and I really liked them. They made for quite a consistent listen throughout. Made me really excited for the album!

20. I didn't even realise the 5 new tracks were put on Spotify... well, there goes my resolve.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.