Miguel - Wildheart | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Miguel - Wildheart

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Coffee is an R&B highlight of the year. Should've been genuinely huge.

Hubson and allyshone like this.
  2. FLESH is everything right now. No bad songs to be found on the deluxe, but that one is just doing it.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. I am a bit late here, but... Wildheart is great. One of the best albums of 2015 and my third personal favourite. I can't stop listening to a beautiful exit, Hollywood Dreams, Coffee, waves and face the sun. 9,5/10. The artwork is a masterpiece. Oh, and he looks hot as (always)/hell and I have some really... well... deep... thoughts on him. Blush.

4. I'm struggling to digest this album as a whole like I was able to with Kaleidoscope Dreams.

There are some songs I really enjoy (A Beautiful Exit, Coffee, Flesh, Leaves, Face the Sun, Simple Things) & one that I definitely don't (The Valley). The rest I seem to be somewhat indifferent to. I guess I need to spend more time with it.

5. I agree that The Valley is the album's weakest moment. Apart from that the tracks flow perfectly.

6. Are you using the deluxe version or standard? Isn't the track list a little different?

7. The correct tracklist should include Coffee after every other track.

aaronhansome and Hubson like this.
  8. Out of all 16 tracks I like The Valley the least.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  9. Coffee is so good. I should give this a listen.

Hubson and Remorque like this.
  10. If you like Coffee, you won't be disappointed.

11. The Valley is great, Flesh is shit, he is ugly, his album is pretty good.

12. This offends me.

Lander likes this.
  13. No way is he ugly, come on...

And that shouldn't take away from anything about his music.

14. I don´t wanna offend you guys but I think he is ugly, I can´t stand his face... I like his new album though.

15. What kind of actual mess?

16. Why would you even think "he is ugly" is worth sharing?

Jonathan27 likes this.
  17. Imagine all the wailing if that was said about one of our holy pop girls... #MISANDRY

(it's because we're gays so we care about beautiful men more. Anyway, I think he's hot, but not beautiful.)

Hubson likes this.
  18. Really!? I think he's beautiful, but not hot.

Hubson likes this.
  19. Let's all please try and remember that criticizing anyone - popstar, other forum members, other forum member's mum's - based on their appearance is against the rules of this forum.

Jonathan27 likes this.
  20. I think he's both hot and beautiful and what's most important, his music is amazing. Per*fec*tion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.