Miles Away (Madonna) - 3rd Confirmed Single | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Miles Away (Madonna) - 3rd Confirmed Single

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Aug 1, 2008.

1. debord

debord Guest

And yet will finish the year as one of the biggest selling albums of the year worldwide, the 2nd biggest album by an American artist and probably inside of the top 25 Billboard albums....none of which 'American Life' was anywhere close to.

2. No matter what Madonna sounds like she's obviously always going to be pop. She knows her strengths! Hard Candy isn't a bad album by any means. And Madonna's sales might be down on what she's used to but Confessions proved she can always bounce back when required. Never underestimate her. She's not the Queen for nothing.

3. futurix

futurix Guest

Too bad that Americans don't give a shit about international sales. And she won't be in top 25 albums of the year, she's already out before X-mas releases/sales and not even platinum yet.

Nevermind. I just want her to move away from R&B back to gay disco land. Thank you for reading.

4. debord

debord Guest

You don't seem to understand that the amount she's sold in America is actually pretty decent for 2008. And if your argument is 'Americans don't care about anything but America therefore Hard Candy is a flop' then I'm not sure you're even worth having a conversation with, because that is utterly ludicrous.

5. It's all about the amazing Johnny Vicious remix, heard it on the radio the other day and it sounded so good.

6. debord

debord Guest

I find this photo pretty funny:

[​IMG]

7. i bet she's thinking "you bitch i want to be young and sing umbrella"

8. When was that photo taken?

Rihanna looks like a waxwork dummie.

9. debord

debord Guest

It was yesterday:

[​IMG]

10. Gosh, Rihanna looks very tall. Or is Madonna short?

11. Rihanna looks like she's staring at her own boobs!

12. debord

debord Guest

Madonna is rather short.

13. that is the best madonna has looked in a while. glad to see that awful hairstyle from the tour is gone (for now). madonna looks 100 times better instantly with just a side part...she needs to realize this.

14. It's not just the side parting - she's gone a much darker colour than she's been sporting for the whole Hard Candy thing. It's more honey-blonde and closer to the colour she was during Confessions. It's much softer on her face and gives her skin a much warmer tone. She doesn't look quite so washed out.

15. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

AH!

I have long stressed that Madonna needs to stay as far away from Rihanna as possible, as it's common knowledge Miss Umbrella has been concocting a plan to rid the world of the her so she can steal her crown and make us all slaves.

I imagine Rihanna is the type that would use food poisoning.

16. Who is that on the left?! M looks so good. OMGZZZZZZZZZ re-in-ven-chun!

17. Aww, she's so pretty! Rihanna has got nothing on her!

18. It's that girl from Gossip Girl, forgot her name. Oh yeh, Blake Lively.

19. paul lekakis

paul lekakis Guest

Madonna looks like Madonna again.
    Finally.

20. God I wish she'd read all this praise she's getting and stick with it. Divorce agrees with her madge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.