Miley Cyrus - 8th Album | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - 8th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Oct 20, 2021.

1. A 2018 track that partially leaked awhile ago leaked in full recently. A visual for it shot by Ellen von Unwerth leaked last year too.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    GCZ, 1outside, SiduousIII and 3 others like this.
  2. I just came in here to say ‘Never Be Me’… what a song. I hope there are more Mark Ronson collaborations on this album.

3. New song is called "You." Full song below.

4. You is pretty good. I wonder if it's coming soon (like in Jan).

Music Is Death and GRMusic like this.
  5. The new song is amazing.

Music Is Death and AbSynth like this.
  6. I hope she releases You on Friday.

Music Is Death likes this.
  7. Jolene was absolutely fabulous. The live arrangement of Party in the USA also knocks!

Also the way the band just carried on and the backing vocalists had their moment to shine while she found a blazer ddd. She really killed it last night huh.

8. Miley doing covers is nothing new but the Millennial Kelly Clarkson sounds great here:

xOJakeXo likes this.
  9. isn’t Kelly Clarkson the millennial Kelly Clarkson!?

10. In the studio with Bibi Bourelly (co-writer of Rihanna’s Bitch Better Have My Money, Yeah I Said It, Higher and Pose, among many others) and Mike WiLL Made-It.

11. BIBI!!!

Bangers incoming.

Also Lighter came on shuffle and RCA really heard that (and 50% of DPetz) and said 'no'... this is why they're a flop label.

12. We don‘t want hip-hop or bangerh Miley, we want more of rock Miley!

kaushik, maneater83 and RMK like this.
  13. Mike has done some of her best production; it’s actually a shame that “Party Up the Street” didn’t become the blueprint for the last record. I’d love “Drive” Pt. II.

McQueer, Hyrulian, Jonathan27 and 4 others like this.
  14. Every song Mike WiLL Made-It has made for Miley slaps.

15. She still has time to pick up that sound and build something on it, Party Up the Street still sounds fresh today, I love that song, one of her best in my opinion.

Something that I noticed in her New Year's special is that she has been able to distill the essence of what makes her iconic and reproduce it endlessly, she really took it up a notch.

(I also noted how hot Pete Davidson looks with a 5 o'clock shadow, but I don't know what to really think about that...)

16. As always, very here for her working with Mike WiLL Made-It. They constantly make magic together, and just cause they're working together, doesn't mean the next album won't have a rock vibe. He seems like the kind of producer who could do anything.

17. Party Up The Street remains the peak of her discography, without contest, so more of that please.

Ashling92, Hyrulian, McQueer and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.