Miley Cyrus - 8th Album | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - 8th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Oct 20, 2021.

2. Mike WiLL Made-It is an extremely versatile producer and has proven himself many times before. His take on 70s psychedelic rock was fucking fantastic and criminally underrated.

3. That was a classic, that was a classic.

Serg., Milotic, Aiden and 11 others like this.
  4. No matter how this new albums turns out to be I'd love to not hear a single cover version during the whole campaign.

5. Why though? All her cover renditions from the past era were stunning.

jakeyfw likes this.
  6. Because she became a jukebox.

7. She can perform the covers all she likes as long as she's also doing her own current material. Which she was not once the Midnight Sky promo ended.

Serg., inevitable, blaze_dave and 9 others like this.
  8. The The Fame Monster of it all omg i’m actually perched?

9. I have a feeling she’s gonna release something amazing. Would love to see her have another smash.

10. Leaks recorded in 2021:

11. I fucking love both of those. A new album has to be on the horizon, yeah?

Edit: the solo version of "Prisoner" is nice.

12. RMK

RMK

Her vocal cords must hurt.

inevitable and BreatheBox like this.
  13. She’s been in the studio quite a bit over the last year. I think we can maybe expect a rollout similar to Plastic Hearts in terms of release timeline?

GRMusic, Jersey and Music Is Death like this.
  14. Why are her recent songs or covers or leaks so desperate in their need to prove she can sing when one thing no one has ever doubted about her is her voice?

Jwentz, inevitable and Andy French like this.
  15. The recent leaks aren't very good. They make my throat hurt just listening to them. I don't buy she hasn't done damage to her vocal cords throughout this era.

16. New live version of an unreleased song is out tonight. Co-written by Bibi Bourelly, Ian Kirkpatrick and Michael Pollack:

17. The whole album is out too:

The title ‘track’ is garbage but You is still great.

18. This live version of Plastic Hearts with the horns (!) is iconic, magnificent, game-changing, genius, give her an award.

Despite the big filler midsection and questionable cover picks, this is a great between-albums project for her. Positioning herself as the live act of her generation is smart, because she really is.

19. "Like a Prayer - Live"!? Aaaahhhhh i just know @RJF is dusting off her karaoke machine!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.