Miley Cyrus - "Doctor (Work It Out)"

As one of the 10 gays who knew and rinsed the original/unreleased version, this is a huge bop. It's great that she uses her lower range and sounds relaxed, instead of wailing and croaking like in Endless Filler Vacation.

She also sells the shit out of the video. She's easily the most charismatic performer that Disney has produced, now she just needs to release a few decent albums.

Can't believe I am unironically enjoying a double Miley+Charli release.

She’s so naturally magnetic as a performer, and the camera absolutely loves her. I love that the video highlights that. The song itself is a 7/10, but she sells the hell out of it.

Her speech video was great, her insistence to put in a pun about her outfit in both this and her Grammys speeches nn.

The past month has made me realize I've missed her being active in the public eye, she has an extra spark that she hasn't had in a long time. Fingers crossed it continues past awards season.

he/him

Well…maybe not!

A Pharrell loss on this fine Sunday?

bjork-kelis-anniversaire-20.jpg

I just trust her vision and that she has something (even more) up her sleeve. She’s also proven time over time that she isn’t a one-hit wonder child star but a timeless legend.

I just trust her vision and that she has something (even more) up her sleeve. She’s also proven time over time that she isn’t a one-hit wonder child star but a timeless legend.

Surely its more likely she has nothing planned which is why they resorted to delving into the vaults for this one?

I’ve had this on repeat since release. I’m still confused as to why this 12 year old demo was released though.
Isn't it obvious? She wants to capitalize on the Grammys hype but has nothing else in the drawers.

Last edited: